24

3rd Person POV with Lucy

The god laughed. "You can't defeat me, but I respect you for trying." He then expanded his wings, twenty feet of black feathers. "I'm a Good and you are a little girl who attacked get spirits in fear."

He began to from, floating towards Lucy. Lucy least back, but he extended his hand and black goo began flowing out of his hands at a fast pace. Lucy yelled in pain as needless Rose from the goo and impaled her leg. Hey leg fizzled where the needle had got her.

"Those were poisonous... Within half an hour, the poison would have spread to your immune system, digestive system, everything, devouring everything in it's park, eating you from the inside out, leaving you hollow. I will fill you, control your body, kill your friends, and rule over the world."

"If you are so damn powerful why didn't you take over before?!" Lucy growled, ignoring her pain in her leg.

"I needed a really powerful host.... But never found one... I came closer, about 14 years ago...... But then she killed herself." He laughed, his wings beating, making him rise above her. His eyes glowed red as he laughed louder, pulling back his hand and a black spear formed in his hand. "And you'd never guess who.". Lucy summersaulted to the right as he threw the spear . The ground exploded and Yami laughed maniacally.

Lucy's eyes widened.

Fourteen years ago. She.

She screamed as she exploded in Golden light. The god grunted as the lights he peirced his skin and stung. He snarled.

Lucy screamed again, and the Golden light grew stronger.

Yami crossed his arm in an x over his chest and he threw his arms to his side. The Golden light was deflected by a dark shield.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY MOTHER?!"

with the guild POV

The guild and the other guilds were evacuating the citizens of Magnolia.

It was the least they could do for the town.

"Leave unimportant things! Take food, blankets, water, kids!" Warren yelled, sending telepathic messages through out the city.

Natsu watched from atop of a building. He watched as citizens fled, confused at to what was happening. He though if Lucy, chained up. He knew it was no use, but he wanted to assure the guildmates.

He also knew she would most likely kill them all. Bit one more day... one more night.

One more hour.

Anything would do, honestly.

He heard his name being called, and looked down. He realized he had been lost in thought for awhile.

"Everyone is evacuated. There is a meeting in the guild hall." Erza yelled. Natsu nodded, and yelled back "I will be there in a few minutes."

Erza nodded. She ran to the guild.

Natsu looked back at the town. It was quiet, peaceful almost. If there wasn't certain death on the way.

Sighing, Natsu jumped off of the roof, almost breaking his ankles. Searing pain shot through his legs, but it felt good. Better than the emotional pain that was tearing him apart.

First, igneel left. Then he had to watch Lucy struggle with countless hardships. Losing her father, friends, Aquarius. It hurt him too. Then Igneel again... It broke him. Then he hurt Lucy, sending her away for years. When she came back she was a raging she monster.