Pirates! Is It The Straw Hat Pirates? (Chapter 3)

Hi! It's time for the new arc. 'The Pirates Arc'
Hope you enjoy...

Obi's POV
Mistress and I are on the way to go outside the castle. Mistress as usual don't use a frilly gown. She just wear some casual outfit that easy to walk around or fight. Suddenly....
"Princess!" a guard came.
"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Mistress asked.
"Princess, there are many robberies happening recently. I think it started from 3 days ago," the guard answered.
"Miss, could it be bandits?" I asked.
"I don't know, Obi. But maybe. Who are the victims?" Mistress asked.
"They're rich people," the guard answered.
"Okay, just guard this palace tighter than usual, me and Obi will investigate this further. Come on, Obi," Mistress said.
"Yes!" the guard said.
"I'll go wherever you go, Miss," I said.
"Just don't follow me in the bathroom," Mistress laughed while leaving the castle.
"Don't worry, Miss," I laughed.

Outside the castle...
Me and Mistress are investigating on the crime scene, asking the victims and what happened. But there's something strange. They don't remember anything that happened.
"This is weird, Obi," Mistress said.
"Yup. Too weird," I said.
Mistress and I walk around and mistress suddenly bump to a little boy.
"Whoa. Are you okay?" Mistress bumps to a little boy. The papers he holds in the bag scatter all around us.
"I-I'm so sorry. Wait. Are you, Princess (y/n) from (y/k/n)?" he asked.
"Umm, yeah. Here. It's yours," Mistress handed the papers with a smile. Then, Mistress see the papers.
"These information... Are you an informant?" Mistress asked.
"Informant? This little kid? Well, that's special," I said.
"Yes, I'm an informant. My name is Yuuki," Yuuki said.
"Yuuki, if you don't mind. Can you share information with us?" Mistress asked.
"Well, what information? Is it about the robberies that happened recently?" Yuuki asked calmly.
"Yes, that! That information!" me and Mistress said together.
"Money," Yuuki said.
"Money?" Mistress asked tilting her head.
"Yup, money. Who do you think I am? I'm an informant to find money," Yuuki said.
"Here. That's more than enough, right?" Mistress said and handing over the money.
"Yup, deal.", Yuuki said.
"Follow me, I'll bring you to the next target's place," Yuuki said.
"Rumor said that it was pirates, but I see it with my own eyes," Yuuki said while we all walk.
"Wait! Pirates? That means... Is it..." Mistress said seriously.
"Do you know them, Miss?" I asked.
"LUFFY AND THE OTHERS HAS COME!! BANZAI! BANZAI!", Mistress exclaimed.
.
.
.
"Are you stupid or something? One Piece is an anime," Yuuki said.
"Stop! Don't destroy Miss's fantasy thoughts," I said while closing Mistress's ears.
"Rumors also said that the pirates gave the things they stole to the poor. The victims won't remember what happened because of the memory eraser tablet they made. Well, we're here," Yuuki said.
"This house is big!" Mistress exclaimed.
"So, this is the next target..." I said.
"Let's wait here near that trash can," Mistress said.
"Then what we will do?" I asked.
"The usual thing," Mistress answered.
"Confront them, huh? Well, as you wish, Miss," I smiled.
"I'm counting on you, Obi. Yuuki, you just wait here. Don't come out. Don't let them see you. You understand?" Mistress said.
"Got it," Yuuki said.

Then many pirates come in.
"Hurry. Take all that you can get," the captain of the pirates said.
"Yes," the pirates said and go inside to the house.
"Wait, that costume. Is it Luffy?" Mistress asked to me.
"It's not Luffy, Miss. Just look at that giant tummy. Do you think that's Luffy?" I answered.
Mistress stands up and snapped.
"YOU FAKE!! HOW DARE YOU COPY LUFFY?! AND WITH THAT GIANT TUMMY!! YOU MUST BE KIDDING!" Mistress shouted.
"Kill her, Miki," the captain ordered.
"Yes, Cap'n," Miki said and went instantly to Mistress.
I instantly went to Mistress and protect her with my kunai.
"Obi?!" Mistress exclaimed.
"You better be careful, Miss," Obi said.
"Don't worry. I'll be careful," Mistress said and kicks Miki very hard and makes her hit a pole on the very back.

That must hurt...

Mistress stuck her tounge out and say, "It's your fault for underestimating us."

Suddenly, many pirates confronted us.
"Well, no choice. We need to fight, huh Obi?", Mistress asked.
"Yup," I answered.
"Don't you die on me, Obi," Mistress said.
"Yes. You too, Miss," I said while blushing a little, but Mistress doesn't realize that.
Then, we start fighting individually.

_______________________________________
So, how was it? I hope you like it... I tried my best to make an arc and make it interesting, but... Is this arc great? Or weird? Well, have a nice day. Bye bye! - °v°-