Decision (Chapter 5)

(y/n)'s POV
"Th-This is..." I gasped shocked.
I hurrily run to one of the villager and see closely. Blood is spilling from the nose, eyes, and almost the entire body. She has lost consciousness and in a state of coma.
"This sickness... It reminds me about something..." I said quietly so that no one can hear me.
I never remember about the past. But maybe... Maybe, this can make me remember a little about the past.
"-ress."
"-istress."
"Mistress."
"Uwa! Sorry, I'm spacing out," I said snapping out.
"I'll check her more detailed," I said to the others.

I touched her hand and somehow it stings me.
"Egh," I instantly let her hand go.
"Mistress, are you okay?" Obi asked me, looking at me with a worried face.
"Yes, Princess (y/n). Are you really okay?" Miki and Earl asked.
"Don't worry Obi, Mi-chan, Earl! I have a strong antibody," I assured them.
"By the way, Earl. Do you have a pair of gloves?" I asked.
"Yeah, I have them. Please wait for a while."
Earl opens a drawer full of medical gloves.
"Here, Princess."
Earl handed over a pair of gloves to me.
"Thanks."
I hurrily put on the gloves.
"It seems that the first stage is a very high fever. The second stage is that your nose, ears, mouth will spill blood. The third stage is that your body will lose consciousness. The fourth stage is that you can go to a coma stage or you can even die," I said.
"Everyone. Don't touch the infected person's skin that has reached the third stage till' fourth stage. Or you'll get infected too," I continued.

Obi's POV
Wait. Mistress just touch the infected person's skin that have reached the fourth stage. Doesn't that mean?!
"Miss, don't tell me that you get infected," I said.
"Obi, don't you worry about a single thing. This isn't a big deal," Mistress assured me.
But, as her bodyguard, I need to protect her!
"Miss, but-"
"Obi, Earl, let's investigate this further. Remember to use your gloves! I'll go around the forest," Mistress said.
"Miss, I'll come with you," I said.
"Ok! Let's go, Obi," Mistress said.

In the forest...
"The trees are no ordinary trees, huh Miss?" I said.
"Yup, it's rare to see trees like this. Somehow, I feel like the trees are the fault why the island became like this," Mistress said.
"You feel that too, Miss? I have a bad feeling about this," I said.
Then, we come across on a cave. We take the torch attached outside the cave and go inside the cave and see...
"Skeletons," Mistress said.
I'm pretty shocked with Mistress's attitude on the skeletons. It's like she's pretty normal with these things.

(y/n)'s POV
I see carvings in the cave walls. I bring my torch a little close to the carvings. It's written:
This cave is for punishment for the top criminals in (y/k/n).

"(y/k/n). Why does my kingdom is involved with this cave?" I asked myself out loud.
"Miss, what's wrong?" Obi asked me.
"There's something that I really need to know in this island, Obi. Will you-"
"I'll go wherever you go, Miss," Obi said.
"Ahaha! It's like you're reading my mind. Thanks, Obi!" I said laughing.
"At last you smiled, Miss," Obi said.
"Huh? What do you mean, Obi?" I asked.

Obi's POV
"Since we came to this island, you've been acting strange, Miss. Seriously, Miss. You really make me worry," I said.
Then, I hug Mistress.
"O-Obi?!" Mistress shocked.
I somehow can't stop hugging Mistress. I blushed a little, but Miss won't know. Then, Mistress hugs me back.
"Miss?"
"Sorry to make you worry, Obi," Mistress said putting her hands on her normal position.
"Miss, I feel like you're hiding something. Can you-"
"When it's the right time, I'll tell you, Obi. Things that I've been hiding from people. Well, except my parents. So, please wait," Mistress said.
"I'll wait, Miss. Even it takes forever," I answered back smiling.

On the way back to the village, Miss is spacing out. I'm sure she's thinking about the solution.
"Obi, we shouldn't use any herbs here," Mistress said suddenly.
"What do you mean, Miss? Are the herbs here all poisonous?" I asked.
"Correct, Obi! All the things have been affected by these poisonous gas," Mistress said.
"That means that we need to go back to Clarines. Right, Miss?" I said.
"Yup! But before, I need to check the infected ones further. It's getting late. Let's hurry, Obi," Mistress said.
"Yes, Miss!" I replied.

Suddenly on the way back, Mistress fainted.
"Miss!"
I caught her before she falls to the ground.
Her body has reached the very first stage of the symptoms. I carry her bride style to the village.
"Hang in there, Miss," I said.

In the village...
"Miki-san! Fake Luffy! Earl! Mistress. Please bring us back to the Clarines.", I said panicking.
"Princess!! She's burning up," Earl said touching her forehead.
"Let's go! Hurry!" Miki said while the captain and the pirates are preparing the ship.

In the castle...
(y/n)'s POV
I wake up.
It seems that I lost consciousness. I'm in my room, huh?
"Miss! You're awake," Obi happily exclaimed.
"Obi? Did you brought me here?" I asked.
"Yup, that's right, Miss. Even though  Earl and the pirates also help me too," Obi answered.
"Thank you, Obi. By the way, has Iza-chan came back?" I asked.
"Iza-chan? Ohh. Yeah, the king had returned a while ago," Obi answered.

I need explanation and that means to confront him.

_______________________________________
Seriously, sorry for this super boring chapter. Forgive meeeee, everyone. Well, I will update the new chapter tomorrow (this Saturday). So please wait for it. I really can't wait to confront Izana. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧Seriously. Next chapter will be; With this power mine.

By the way, if you can please give me your critics or opinion about this chapter. Coz' I really need one. I feel like this story is missing something or maybe not? Well, have a nice dayy
(・∀・)