ONE-SHOT (Drunky Kiss) Obi x Reader

It was a special night for (f/n). Why could such a thing happen? Well, it was because someone stole her first kiss.

One night, (f/n) was walking inside the castle, trying to find something that can pull her from boredom for a while.

(f/n) is Zen's sister. Yes, that's right. She's known as the princess who is capable of doing anything from fighting to courtesy.

"(f/n)!!!" Shirayuki called (f/n) while panicking.

"Shirayuki? What's-"

"(f/n)! This is an emergency," Kiki said and pulled her to hand.

"W-Wha??" (f/n) looked confused. "What is this all about anyway?" (f/n) thought.

"(f/n), you really need to help us," Shirayuki was running while having a short breath. Kiki was beside her and seemed nervous.

"That's unusual for Kiki to be nervous about something. How bad is this problem?" (f/n) thought.

"O-Okay. Now, show me the-" Shirayuki and Kiki brought her to a room.

Then, she saw something absurd, so absurd that she wouldn't ever forget about what we saw. She saw...

"O-O-OBI!! What are you doing half naked?!" (f/n) exclaimed.

"And you too, Zen-nii! What are you doing?!" (f/n) continued.

"They're drunk right now..." Kiki sighed.

"Can you do something about this, please?" Shirayuki plead (f/n).

"Well... I can take care of Obi, but Zen-nii is too much for me. When he's that drunk, I just can't handle it," (f/n) said.

"Then, we're gonna take care of Zen, okay? And you're gonna take care of Obi?" Shirayuki asked.

"Roger!" (f/n) replied.

(f/n) instantly went to Obi and Zen and pulled Obi by his arm. "We're gonna go, now!" (f/n) said. Obi started whining and said, "I still wanna play with Zen!"

"Stop whining and let's just go," (f/n) started to pull him.

Then, Zen started to hold Obi by his leg.

"No! He's gonna play with me!" Zen started to whine.

"Stop pulling him, Zen-nii or I'll kick your face," (f/n) threatened him.

Zen started to cry and whined, "You're so evill~~"

"This guy is getting out of hand," (f/n) started to get annoyed.

"Don't worry, (f/n). We'll take care of him," Kiki said and pulled Zen off Obi's leg.

"Thanks, guys. Now, let's go, Obi," (f/n) said.

"Na-ah," Obi pouted.

"Aren't you my bodyguard?" (f/n) asked.

"Okay..." Obi said.

(f/n) brought Obi to his room and pull his blanket for him. "Now, go to sleep," (f/n) ordered him and then sat on a chair beside his bed.

"Please sing me a lullaby..." Obi plead.

"Why should I be like a mother to you?" (f/n) muttered.

"Even though I want to be someone special to you..." (f/n) continued.

"Only this time, okay?" (f/n) then sang a lullaby for Obi.

Obi then was half asleep and he called, "(f/n)."

"Hm?" (f/n) moved her face closer to him.

Obi then pulled (f/n) to bed with him. "I wanna cuddle. Bear cuddle..." Then, Obi cuddled (f/n) like he was hugging a big doll. (f/n)'s head was resting on Obi's chest.

"He's like a kid... Usually when he's drunk, he's not like this..." (f/n) mumbled, seeing his sleeping face.

"If only I can know his feelings..." (f/n) thought.

"Obi, how do you feel about me?" (f/n) asked Obi, but she knew that he wouldn't answer her in this state.

"...Well..." Obi opened his eyes and brought (f/n) close to him.

Then, he suddenly kissed her.

"Wha-" (f/n) thought, shocked.

Obi pulled himself away from him, and then he showed his usual smirk, "I have always loved you from the start."

Then, he passed out.

"What..." (f/n) couldn't believe that he passed out at a crucial moment.

"Why... Oh, well... At least, I know how he feel about me now..." (f/n) smiled looking at his sleeping face.

The next morning, Obi was shocked to bits when he saw his mistress sleeping, close to him. He couldn't believe that he was cuddling his mistress and they sleep together on one bed. "What've I done?" Obi started panicking. "Did I accidentally confess? Did I?"

"Well, things happened yesterday..." (f/n) woke up.

"What sorta things?" Obi asked, scared to hear her answer.

(f/n) then kissed Obi, "I won't tell until you remember it yourself."

"Seriously, Miss. Please tell me! I didn't do anything weird, right?"

"Well, if you don't consider being like a baby is weird, that means that you didn't do anything weird?" (f/n) laughed.

"Baby?" Obi was confused.

"But, well. If you really can't remember, I'll tell you," (f/n) smiled.

"What?"

"You took my first kiss, confessed to me, then passed out."

"What?!! I did what?!!"

◁◀▼▷△◀◇◀▼▷△▽▲◀◆◁◇▽▶
I'm sorry I published this late. I'm truly, very, super sorry... Please forgive this no-good author. If this was different with the usual format I did, I'm sorry. Actually, I did it in my laptop because of lack of time. I was so busy... :'(

I'll fix this again using my phone later.

Hope you like it :)

Have a nice day~