With This Power of Mine (Chapter 6)

Zen's POV
Suddenly, (y/n) comes out from her room.
"(y/n)-chan, are you okay?" Shirayuki asked.
"Hm! I'm okay! I'll go for a while," (y/n) answered and go somewhere hurrily.
"Master! Hurry and help me catch her," Obi said.
"Huh? What do you mean, Obi?" Shirayuki asked.
"She's going to meet the king and confront him! I'll be going. Bye, Master, Shirayuki," Obi instantly chase (y/n).
"Well, let's go Shirayuki," I said.
"Yes," Shirayuki answered.
Then, we meet Kiki and Mitsuhide on the way and explain to them.

Outside the king's room..
Obi's POV
Too late, huh. The door is opened a little. At least I can stop the king if something happens.
"Obi!" Master called me.
"Master, Shirayuki, Kiki-san, Mitsuhide-san," I show them a 'be quiet' sign.
Then, we see and listen to Mistress and the King.
"Explain about that island, Iza-chan!" Mistress said.
"That island? I don't know anything about that," the King said.
"That island?" Master confused.
"Don't play dumb, Iza-chan! I know that before the island became one of Clarines's land, it was a former land of my kingdom. Plus, that island is poisonous!", Mistress exclaimed.
"Hee… So you know that far already, (y/n)-chan," the King said.
"Then, let me ask you something. What do you want to do? Save the people there? Stop playing hero, (y/n)-chan," the King said.
I'm so angry listening to the King's words, I want to go in there, but Master and the others stopped me.
"So you really know about the people there! Yeah! I want to save them! So what?! I'm not playing hero, Iza-chan! It's just that-"
"What? You want to save them because maybe you can regain your memories?"
"No, I-"
"Plus, save people by a person who couldn't regain her memories. A person who doesn't really know much about herself. A person who is known for being a monster. That destructive power that can only hurt people. And that person want to save people. Isn't that just funny? Ahaha," the king laughed.
"Amnesia?" Master and the others shocked including me.
I really am angry. Very. Very MAD. I want to go inside and punch that king in the face.
"Master, let me go!" I said.
"No, Obi. She. Maybe this is the right time for (y/n) to make a resolvement," Master said.
"That could be true. I am not qualified to save people with this destructive power. I may not be able to regain my past memory. But still! With this power of mine, I want to protect people. I want to save them! This power can be used to save people!" Mistress exclaimed with an eye full of resolvement.
"Miss," I said.
"At last you have made a resolvement, huh? Well, that's what I want to. Well, I'll sent soldiers and pharmacists there. I'll make all this covered," the King said.
"Iza-chan... Thank you!"
"Oh! If you don't welcome the villagers, then my kingdom will welcome them," Mistress continued.
"No, it's okay. Seeing your resolvement makes me want to welcome them," the King said and pat Mistress's head.
"You all can come in," the King said.
It seems he's talking about us outside the room.
Master, Shirayuki, Mitsuhide, Kiki, and me come inside.
I ran to Mistress's side and asked, "Are you okay, Miss?"
"Hm! Obi, I'll tell you everything when this is all over," Mistress said.
"Okay, Miss," I said.
"Iza-chan. Thank you. I'll go back to the island and treat the villagers," Mistress said and then me and Mistress go outside of the room.

Zen's POV
"Brother, you owe me an explanation about (y/n)," I said.
"Sorry, but it's confidential, Zen. I even know about this accidentally. And I don't even know much," Brother said.
"Hmmm, I see..."

Timeskip... (2 days later)
(y/n)'s POV
Everything went normal. The villagers now move to the main island of Clarines. The rich people didn't mind about their things stolen because at least, they can help people. And it seems that the sickness has no connection to my lost memory. Obi and I are walking on the street and...
"Princess!!" Earl called me and behind him is Miki.
"Earl! Miki! Yaho!" I greeted them.
"Yo!" Obi greeted them too.
"We, the villagers really are thankful for what you've done, Princess and Obi-san," Miki said.
"No, it's fine. Even the King and the others also help you all, so it's not on all me and Obi only," I said.
"We know that already. Before Princess and Obi-san came to the island, the King had helped us with medical problems. But the King, never tell anyone about this and the stuff he took care of about this island problem was not enough to solve it. After all, if it's not for Princess and Obi-san, we could've die without people knowing other than the King that there are people on that island," Earl said.
Iza-chan huh? He really is mysterious. I smiled and Obi smiled too.

Timeskip in (y/n) room.
Obi's POV
Miss and I are sitting in Mistress's bed front to front. Miss is holding her pillow.
"Obi. Now, I'll tell everything about me," Mistress said.
"Yes, Miss. I'm ready," I said.
"I-"

_______________________________________
So how was it? I really tried my best on this chapter. Next chapter is; Secret

Well, have a nice dayy~ (^^♪