The True Enemy (Chapter 12)

Obi's POV
"Ergh, it hurts," I wake up. It hurts all of my body.
"Obi! At last you're awake," Shirayuki said happily. Master, Kiki-san, and Mitsuhide-san are standing beside Shirayuki.
Then, I remember what happened a while ago...
"Mistress! Where is she? I need to save her!" I said trying to get up from the bed.
"Obi, you shouldn't move first. You're not in the condition to fight," said Master.
"Master, the people that kill the people inside this castle are not the ones that kidnapped Mistress," I said.
"What do you mean, Obi?" Mitsuhide-san asked.
"The people that kidnapped Mistress are my old friends, in the assassins clan. They just want to bring Mistress back to the clan," I explained.
"(y/n) is in your clan?" Kiki-san asked surprised.
"Was. It was years ago," I said.
"They will not kill people anymore. They know that Mistress don't want that to happen. So, the people that kill the people inside this castle are someone else... The castle could be in danger," I explained.
"Master, I have a very bad feeling about this. I don't know what they're trying to up to, but for now Mistress is safer there," I said.
"But still, I need to go there. I need to be beside Mistress," I said.
Mistress.. I hope you're fine there..

(y/n)'s POV
"It hurts! My head! It feels like it going to burst! Erghh!" I exclaimed lowering my head.
"(y/n)-chan!" Gramps exclaimed with a very worried face.
Memories after memories are coming back to me.
"I remember now... Everything..." I said rising my head back again.
"(y/n).. chan..." Hiro said worried.
"(y/n)-chan!" Hiro, Gramps, Hikki, and Mike came to me and hugged me.
"So tight.." I said trying to breath.
"Sorry..." everyone apologize to me and let go of the hug.
"But... Why did you kill them? Why did you kill people. People in the castle?" I asked.
"Hiro, Mike, Hikki do you kill someone?" Gramps asked.
"Kill? No! We didn't kill anyone. We just arrived at the castle this night, today," Hiro said.
"Eh? Then... Who can that be?" I asked.
"Sorry, for accusing you all..." I apologize to them.
"No, it's fine, (y/n)-chan. But maybe..." Hiro said.
"Maybe?" I asked.
"Our enemy. The other assassin clan," Hiro answered.
"You mean the clan, that's so cold blooded, that won't hesitate a second to kill people?" I asked.
"Yeah... I have a feeling that's the clan," Mike said.
"Gramps, we need to tighten the security," Hikki said.
"Yes, tell everyone to not lower their guards," Gramps said.
"Yes, Gramps!" Hiro, Mike, and Hikki said, then they went off outside.
"Gramps, what actually going to happen?" I asked.
"(y/n)-chan... Your life can be in danger. Remember, don't low your guard down. Never," Gramps remind me.
"Hm! I will!" I said.
"Clarines could also be in danger.." Gramps said.
"Then, I need to go back! I need to warn the others!" I said standing up and walking towards the door.
"(y/n)-chan, it's safer in here. Just stay here. If you're going to the castle now, you will never know what will happen to you!" Gramps said.
"But-"
"(y/n)-chan! Please... You have no choice but to stay here for a while," Gramps said.
"(y/n)-chan, you don't want Obi to be sad when you're gone right?" Gramps said.
"Obi... Okay, Gramps.. I'll stay here," I said.
"That's good," Gramps said.
Obi, I hope you're okay there...

Obi's POV
"Master, it'll be better to tighten the castle security.. You never know what'll happen," I said.
"Yeah.. Kiki, Mitsuhide tell the guards to tighten the security and what we're against at," Master said.
"Yes, Zen," Kiki-san and Mitsuhide-san said and went off outside.
"Obi, rest here for a while more.. Me and Shirayuki should go outside for a while," Master said.
"Okay, Master~" I answered smiling.
Master and Shirayuki went outside.
I'm sorry, Master. But I really need to be at Mistress's side. I need to protect her.

I went outside through the window and jump tree to tree to go back to my home at the past.

(y/n)'s POV
"Gramps, will Obi be al-"
"Hi, Princess~" a guy said, suddenly showing up with 5 more guys.
"(y/n)-chan, stay back!" Gramps said.
"No, Gramps. You and (y/n)-chan should stay back, we're going to handle this," Hiro said, suddenly showing up with Hikki and Mike.
"Hiro, Hikki, Mike.." Gramps said.
"You three are fighting against 5 assassins!" I exclaimed worried.
"(y/n)-chan, don't underestimate the three demons," Hiro said.
"Hiro, Hikki, Mike thank you. I'll bring (y/n)-chan to a safer place," Gramps hold my hand and bring me outside of the hut.

Hiro's POV
"Yes please..." I said.
"You three! Please! Be careful and go back safe," (y/n)-chan exclaimed.
"(y/n)-chan, don't worry. I'll be back safely. I haven't spent much time with you like in the past before. We haven't even start a welcome back party yet!" I said.
"Now! Let's get this fightin' goin'!" I exclaimed.

_______________________________________

How is this chapter, everyone? (・∀・)
I hope you like it...

For everyone who've been reading this story, thankyou for all your support. Now this story have reached 2.3 K views. I'm so grateful!

I feel like I can cry in a matter of seconds. Ahaha... (ToT)

Well, everyone have a nice day!
❤(ӦvӦ。)