The Truth about Rare Kinds (Chapter 23)

(y/n)'s POV
I looked through the window at my room.
It has been 2 days since 'that' war happened...

Flashback
(y/n)'s POV
"(y/n)..." Onii-chan uttered.
Then, suddenly he hugged me.
"E-eh?" I'm confused.
"Hey! Get your hands off her!" exclaimed Obi.

Obi's POV
But.. Maybe just this once.. Is okay..
I smiled.

Haruki's POV
"(y/n)... I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I can't protect you.. And I just leave you.. I'm sorry.."
"Onii-chan.."
I tighten my hug.
"I know that I can't atone for my sins.. But.. But! I'll be a good Onii-chan!" I exclaimed.
"Onii-chan.."
"Ehe.. Ahahahaha.." (y/n) laughed.
"Eh? Why are you-"
"Onii-chan, if you went to the wrong way, I'll take you out from there and stop you," I let my hands down and (y/n) look straight to my eyes and smiled.
"(y/n)..."
"It's my job as your little sister," she smiled.
"I'm sure you have something to do now, right?" she asked.
Then, I talk to the walkie talkie and tell the others that the war is over.
"Then.. It's time for me to go to the prison," I said smiling.
"But, Onii-chan-"
"I deserve this.." I look down.

End of flashback
(y/n)'s POV
Since that day, I haven't met with Onii-chan ever since... I also haven't met with Papi.
I went out from my room after getting dressed. I wanted to go outside of town for a change of feeling.
But then...
"I heard that Princess (y/n)'s big brother will be executed this afternoon," I heard whispers here and there.
N-No way! Onii-chan will be executed?! This can't be happening!
Then, I ran to the underground prison and bumped to Obi.
"O-Obi.." my eyes started to look teary-eyed.
"M-Mistress?! I'm sorry! Are you hurt? Are you oka-"
"O-Onii-chan.. He.. He will be executed this afternoon!" I looked worried.
At last, I've found the family that gave birth to me.. But now.. But now.. The Onii-chan that always takes care of me when I was very little, will die as a criminal? No! I just can't let that hap-
"Mistress.. Calm down, don't worry... I'm sure that we can find the way out," Obi calmed me down and pat me on my head.
"Obi... Yes... You're right!" I answered.

Timeskip (afternoon)
Haruki's POV
"It's time for your execution," the door to my prison is opened.
"Yeah.. At least that right now.. I can die as an Onii-chan..." I smiled.
Then, I walk beside with the soldiers to the execution room.
"I'm sure that you must be (y/n)'s big brother," King Izana said.
"Your Majesty! Why are you-" the soldier is interrupted by King Izana because he shows a hand signal that means to stop.
"I'm here to see your end," he said easily.
"I see. It's a very honor that a king is willing to look at my death~" I answered.
"That's it! Don't you dare hurt Onii-chan, Iza-chan!" (y/n) ordered.
"Hooh.. So you came.. (y/n)," King Izana look amused.
"And Obi, of course," he continued.
"Iza-chan, can you just let him go? I believe that he won't do anything like 2 days ago.." (y/n) asked.
"But what he did to Clarines can't be forgiven. Do you think it's that easy?" King Izana asked.
"Onii- No.. Haruki-san is my Onii-chan and now he's a special guest to (y/k/n)! So if you hurt him then, you're dealing with the whole kingdom of (y/k/n), the strongest kingdom in the world," (y/n) said fiercely.
Then, King Izana suddenly laughed so hard.
"I was just joking! Ahahaha! I asked the people in the castle to talk about this false informafion!"
"W-Wha?!" me, (y/n), and Obi exclaimed.
"You're free now, Haruki. Death is too good for a person like you. This is your punishment which is even harder than death. Atone for your sin by living... A life of fulfillment," King Izana said. (A/N: By the way this quote, I get it from a manga called Code:Breaker, but there's the anime too. I just change the 'trash' to 'a person')
"Iza-chan.."
"King Izana..."
Then, King Izana left the place.
"Then, Obi.. Can I borrow (y/n) for a while?~" I asked.
"Ya," Obi answered.
Then, me and (y/n) went to the castle rooftop.
"I have something important to tell you, (y/n). About you and our clan.." I said.
"Eh?"
"(c/n) is a special clan. Do you know why?"
"It's because of their physical strength and they're fast to recover wounds, right?"
"Yes, that's right. In (c/n), there's a legend about a rare kind,"
"A rare kind?"
"Yes.. There were no any proofs of their existence. So it's like a legend. A rare kind is even stronger than a normal (c/n). Normal (c/n) can't heal other wounds, but rare kinds can,"
"That means that... I'm a rare kind?"
"Yes, bingo~ You still can't use the healing power yet, but your blood and tears or anything from your body can heal other people,"
"I see... Wait. That means that, my spit is included?!" (f/n) snickered.
"...Well, let's just continue..." I answered.
"Then, what's the answer-"
"At first, we don't know that you're a rare kind. But because at that time when we were little, I tripped and make a big wound on my leg and you happened to injured your finger too with a kitchen knife and you put your bloody finger on my wound, it healed. And it's the proof,"
"But why at that time, to heal Obi, my blood needs to drop to Obi's mouth?"
"Because he had many wounds. If only one, you can just drop your blood to the wound. But if there are many wounds-"
"My blood needs to drop to inside their mouth,"
"Yes, now you get it~" I smirked.
Then, I pat her head.
"You also need to control yourself. Don't go berserk with the physical strength you have, okay?~"
"Hm!" (y/n) answered.
Then, we leave and went down from the rooftop.

(y/n)'s POV
Berserk... I can go berserk because of the monster in me? It's not monster, but my real level of strength... I need to learn control.. If not.. I feel like something bad will happen...

_______________________________________

Yaho, everyone!!! How's this chapter, everyone? Well then, bye everyone! (≧▽≦)