1 Assassin, 2 Prince's Aides, 1 Prince, and 1 Princess (Chapter 14)

(y/n)'s POV
I start to open my eyes and look at the front of me.
"O-Obi!" I exclaimed, my eyes feel like it's swollen up.
"Miss, I'm sorry for making you waiting for a long time," Obi said with a smile.
"Obi, how about your injuries? I'm sure it hurts like-"
"Actually, the kunais that hit me have some kind of poison in it, a new poison that I can't be immune with it. It really hurts but it wears off after a moment," Obi explained.
"I see..." I said.
"Obi.. Gramps. He-He's.." I can't say it no matter what. Tears started to fall on my cheeks.
"Miss... Don't you worry.. Gramps final wish is to meet you and now.." he said wiping my tears.
"He met you again for the last time.. He has no regrets.." Obi continued.
"That's it for the very touching reunion! I'm moved! Ahaha!" the enemy that shoots kunais at me laughed.
"Miss, are you ready for the fight?" Obi asked me.
I smirked.
"Oh, yes I am," I answered smiling.
"Miss, make sure you don't turn to a sadist~"
"I won't!"
Then, we partways fighting our own enemies. After several minutes fighting the never ending enemies that keep coming, we're getting tired.
I gasped for air.
"Miss, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine Obi.. You look tired yourself.." I said.
"I'm fine if I'm with you, Miss~" Obi answered.
I blushed madly. I hide my face from him.
"Baka!" I shout whispered.
"Ohhhh! Miss is turning into a tsundere!~" Obi exclaimed.
"Ahh! Shut up!" I said starting to go panicking.
Suddenly, a bomb fall in front of me.
"Miss!" Obi came to me pulling my hand so that the bomb will not fall to me. He holds me in his arms. I blushed so madly.

This is not good for my heart. My heart rate is getting faster. I feel like I can hear my heartbeat. If we're this close, can he hear my heart beat?

"Miss? Are you okay?" Obi asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said still hiding my face on his chest.

Obi's POV
Then, I suddenly realize that Mistress is above me. I still put my hand above her head. I blushed so hard.
Her head is above my chest now.

Can- Can she hear my heart rate getting faster.

I feel like Mistress realize on our position now, so she stands up.
"T-Th-Thank-Thank you, Obi!" Mistress said stuttering.
"Y-Yeah!" I answered stuttering and stands up, my back pressing on hers.
The smoke from that bomb started to fade then..
We see so many enemies than before.
"Miss..." I hold her hand.
Her body then suddenly get stiff then relax all off a sudden.
She then hold my hand back.
"I don't want you to die," Mistress said.
"So you better live! So, we can eat ice cream together again!" Mistress continued, smiling to me.
"Yeah... But, let's try strawberry parfait next time," Obi said.
"Hm! It sounds great!" Miss exclaimed. I let go of her hand and so did she. We partways fighting the enemies.

(y/n)'s POV
I kick one of the enemies' side head then he gets thrown off and hits 4 of his friend and 5 of them hit the rock walls. Then, I take out my katana and still sheathed.
I throw off many enemies using my sheathed katana.
30 minutes later (I think, coz' I didn't bring a watch), I heard many loud footsteps coming from the entrance. Then, they arrived into our location..
"(y/n)! Obi!" Zen-chan exclaimed.
"Are you two okay?" Mitsu-chi asked.
"Seriously, you two really make us worry sick," Ki-chan said.
"Zen-chan! Ki-chan! Mitsu-chi! You three are here!" I exclaimed happily and still fighting the enemies.
"It's Clarines! The soldiers are here!" one of the enemies use his walkie talkie.
I punch him on his chin, so he won't move for a while (maybe more than a while?). I take the walkie talkie from his hand and then a man's voice is heard.
"JUST KEEP FIGHTING! DON'T LOSE!"
Then all the enemies are all motivated.
Then I started talking using the walkie talkie.
"Are you an idiot? You scaredy cat! You can't even dare to come to this battlefield. You just give orders! What a piece of pain!" I said pissing him off.
"Then, what if I'm too strong?"
"It won't be possible!" I exclaimed.
"Ch!"

Then, a man with blonde hair arrived.
So fast!
"Ummm... Are you Walkie-Talkie san?" I asked.
"I'm Suika.."
"Suika in watermelon!" I said, my eyes shining.

Watermelon-san that throw kunais at me. Then, I instantly deflected it with my katana. I started to kick and punch but he's so fast. He hits me several times already but I haven't land a single hit on him.
It's pissing me off!!!

"Stop. Moving. Around." I said while throwing kicks and punches on him.
"Princess, I wonder if you're really a great fighter," Watermelon-san said.

Okay! I'm pissed off right now! So pissed off!!

Then, somehow my body feels lighter and faster. I land hits on him. Without him landing hits on me again.
I did it!

Then, I make him fall to the ground and make him can't move.
"Ch!"
"Suika-san.. Even though you're strong, you shouldn't underestimate your opponent.." I said.
"Underestimating your opponent means death. You're lucky that you're fighting with me. Because I don't have any killing desires," I continued.
"Suika-san.. What do you want from me? Why are you targeting me?" I asked.
"It's because.."

_______________________________________

I'm so sorry for updating this Saturday. Yesterday, I was just healed from my fever and now I still haven't healed from coughing. I'm truly sorry! Yesterday, I was so tired too. I didn't come two days ago at school so I need to do 2 tests that I missed yesterday after school. I'm truly sorry!  (._.)

By the way, thank you for all the reads, now this story has reach 3.06 K! Thank you all!