Haruki (Chapter 22)

Obi's POV
*STAB!!
Then, Haruki pull out the katana that stabbed me.
"Erghh.." Blood flowing from my stomach.
I tried not to fall on my knees.
"Heh~ You can still stand?~ You're not that that bad, huh? For a normal human~" he smirked.

(y/n)'s POV
I-I'm worried... Obi...
"Zen-chan! I'll go outside for a while, kay?" I asked.
Then, I instantly run away and jump from tree to tree to reach to the castle.

Zen's POV
"That idiot! Mitsuhide, Kiki. We're going after her," I said.
Then, we go down from the mountain.

Obi's POV
"I won't let you lay a hand on Miss. Never!" I shouted.
Then, I throw kunais at him then stab him with my knife.
"Egh," blood flowing out to the knife.
Then I kneel above him and pull out the knife.
"Just this won't kill you. I won't kill you. Because I know that Miss wants to see you," I said.
"Just listen to me, first. Even though you're her brother, you can't understand her feelings? Even though she doesn't really show it, she blames herself. No matter what people say, she will blame herself for making her mother die," I said.
"I'm sure that she wants the family before come back," I continued.
"I'm sure," I said.
"I-I.. How can it be like this?" his eyes started to look that it can cry in any moment.
"Even though I love her so much.." he continued.

Flashback....
Haruki's POV
"Okay, (y/n)~ I'm sure you're hungry right, right??~" I asked.
"O-O.. Nii.."
"Woooohhhh!! Come on just a little more! Just call Onii-chan~"
"Onii.. Cha... Ahonii-chan (Aho= Idiot. Onii-chan= big brother. Aho+Onii-chan= Ahonii-chan)!"
"Whyy?! Onii-chan! Call me Onii-chan, please (y/n)~"
"Ehehe!" (y/n) laughed and clapped her hands.

Your first word you learn is to call me Ahonii-chan, (y/n)..

"But I'm sure that you call me Onii-chan, someday! I'm sure~" I smiled.

"We're back, Haruki, (y/n)!" Dad called us. Mom is behind him.
"Mom! I told you to stay at home! What if your body gets worse?" I come to them with (y/n) walking behind me.
"Don't worry, Haruki.. I'll be fine.." she smiled.
"Haruki, my boy! How about some greetings for me, eh?" Dad put his arm on my shoulder.
"Welcome back, Dad!" I shouted at his ears.
"You want to me to get deaf?" he make a very fake shocked face.
"But seriously, (y/n) is a miracle! She can walk even she's not yet 1 year old! Is it even possible?!" Dad exclaimed.
"You repeated this for like 12, no 20 times," I commented with a poker face.

Yes.. We always have a fun time together in this house.. We cherish every time we have because our life is limited.

"You need to get stronger, Haruki," Dad smiled.
"So that you can protect (y/n) and Aiko," he continued.
"Yup! I'll grow stronger! And stronger!!" I exclaimed.

But as time passes, I soon lose the grasp of the true meaning of strong.

What is strong?

So, I will stand at the top becoming the strongest. I know that I will become strong like that.

End of flashback!!

Haruki's POV
Tears starting to flow out of my eyes.
"I'm sorry. Thank you.. Thank you.. For making me remember. For me, the meaning of strong is just one.. To protect my family.."

*Brakk!!
Obi fell and fainted.
"The only one that can cure wounds and diseases is (y/n)'s blood only.. The special rare (c/n)," I mumbled.
"Obi!!!" a girl's shout is heard.
When I look back, it is...
(y/n)!!

"O-Obi! No!" she gasped and fall to her knees.
"O-Onii-chan... I-I.. Please.. I'm sorry this is my fault Mami died.. Obi is like this because of-"

(y/n)'s POV
"Give some drop of your blood to him. Just 1 or two is fine," Onii-chan interrupted me.
"Eh?"
"You want to save him right?"
"Of course!" Then, I take the knife I gave him and give a cut on my arm.
Then, the blood drop to his mouth.
Little by little, the wounds are disappearing.

I don't believe this! Is this even possible!

"Mi..ss.." Obi wake up and called my name quietly.
Then, he sit. Suddenly, he hugged me so tightly.
"Listen, Obi! I won't let you do anything to my sister! Don't you even dare to-"
"Oh this?"
His face get closer to me. Then, he kissed me on my forehead. Then, he observe my face.
"You're very red, Miss. Very red~" he smirked.
"Sh-Shut up!" I hid my face.
"Y-You! How dare you!" Onii-chan shouted and chase Obi.
_______________________________________

Oh my gosh! I can't believe this! This story reaches 6.9K. I feel like I want to cryyyy! *Tears of joy

Thank you everyone for all your support!!! (≧∇≦)b

Have a nice day, everyone! (๑´ڡ'๑)