Secret (Chapter 7)

Obi's POV

"I'm a monster. That's what people think about me. Maybe still till' now," Mistress said.
"What do you mean, Miss? You're a 100% human being," I assured Mistress.
"Then, what do you think about my abnormal strength? Is it normal, Obi?" Mistress asked.
I can only shut my mouth. I don't know what to say. But...
"I think that Miss's strength is very amazing," I said.
Mistress's face looks so shocked.
"I see. Thank you, Obi. Now I will tell you the truth," Mistress said.
I'm ready, I'm ready for Mistress's truth. Even if it's dark, very dark, I'll accept her.
"I don't remember anything about the past before I was saved by the King and Queen. I only remember my name. The truth is, I'm their adoptive child. At that time, there was a blizzard. When I wake up, I saw them with their kind faces. They helped me, they saved me. They give me a place to live. They made me their child. So, I helped them back on many things. Until that day, when I tried to save a soldier from many pirates, I killed them. I'm a killer. I don't know what happen, but I feel like my level of strength is very different with them. Well, the law in my kingdom is that the pirates must be punished dead. So, there's no problem, but still I was shocked. I don't know what to do. I don't even know who I am. I don't even know what I am. I was scared even now. It's still the same. Mommy and Daddy said that it's fine and assured me that someday I will get my memories back, but it's just that, I'm not sure. I don't know. When more and more people in my kingdom knew about this strength. They're afraid of me. They called me monster. But now, they accept me. I'm really thankful for that. But this is actually a secret in my kindom. The one that knows about this other than in my kingdom is Zen-chan, Mitsu-chi, Iza-chan, and Ki-chan. Well, and now you. I'm scared, Obi. I feel like I have no reason to live. I-I'm scared of people scared of me. I don't want this anymore. Do you hate me, Obi? I'm sure you hate me. This monster!" Mistress cried. Tears flowing unstoppably. I hugged her tightly. Maybe I can't really 100% know how she feels, but at least I know a little bit.
"Mistress, I will never hate you. I will always be with you. I won't let you turn to that monster that kill people. I will always save you from that darkness. I'll help you find your memories, Miss. I'm sure that you have a reason to live. I'm sure it's saving people," I said.
"Saving people?" Mistress asked hugging me back.
"Yup! Somehow you seem passionate about it. I can see the the resolvement in your eyes. If it's not enough, then..." I said.
"Then?" Mistress asked.
"Live for my sake, Miss. Live," I said blushing.
"Obi. Hm! I'll do my best! I will save people in need. Just like Mommy and Daddy who saved me," Mistress said with a full of resolvement in her eyes. I'm glad to see that Mistress is back to normal.
"Let's do our best together, Miss!" I said.
"Yup!" Miss answered.
I let go of the hug feeling that it will be awkward if it continues longer.
"Miss, it's night already. Don't forget that we have work tomorrow," I said patting her head.
"Work, huh? It's a never ending cycle. Okay, I'll go to sleep. You should go to sleep too, Obi," Mistress said.
"Ya. Goodnight, Miss," I said.
"Goodnight, Obi," Mistress replied.
I sleep in one room with Miss, because Master said that this will be safer. I agree, but, it's still nervous!

(y/n)'s POV
flashback 7 years ago... (you're now 15 years old, but this year is 16.)

"Mommy! Daddy! I'll be going outside to play!" I said.
"Be careful, dear!" Mommy and Daddy said.
When I go outside to town, I feel like they're avoiding me. Maybe because of that incident.
"Dear, come here. Don't get close to her. She's dangerous."
"I never know that a princess can kill people. How frightening."
"She's a despicable person!"
"We never when she can kill the King and the Queen to get the throne!"

I closed my ears and just run and that's when I see a kid being bullied.
"Stupid! Just die already, you stray dog!"
"Just kill yourself already!"

They throw rocks to her. She's hurt all over her.
"Stop it!" I stopped them.
They stopped but then...
"Oh! If it isn't Miss Monster!"
"Don't just go inside this kingdom freely you monster!"
Then, they throw rocks at me. It doesn't really hurt like I expected it. Is it because I'm an abnormal being? A monster?
"Just go away from this kingdom you mon-"
"Stop it, dear!"
"Mom?", said the bulliers. It seems they're sisters.
"Stop it! She will kill you! Hurry, come here!" said the mom and bring them back.
"Are you hurt?" I asked to the girl I saved.
"Just a little. You're injured badly. Let's go to my house. My mom will treat your injuries," said the girl.
"Okay!" I said.
"Oh yeah. How rude of me. I'm Yuna. Umm... Can I call you.." Yuna said.
"You can call me (y/n), Yu-chan. It's no biggie," I said.
We became friends and because of her and her mommy telling about me that I save Yuna, I was given a second chance.
But, 2 years later...
"Yunaaa!! No! Don't die! Pleaseee!" I exclaimed.
"Yunaaa!" her mommy exclaimed.

Yuna died because of me. If only I know sooner that she was threatened by someone to kill me. I was too late. Because she rejected the mastermind, she was killed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Yuka. I'm sorry, auntie. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. It's all my-"
"No, it's not your fault (y/n)-chan. I'm sure that she knows that she will die if she rejects the mastermind of all this. But, she still rejects. She wants you to live, (y/n)-chan," Yuna's mommy said.
"Me? Live? I have no rights to live. If I haven't even became friends with Yuna. No. If I never met her. She will be living happily now. More than anything," I said.
"No, (y/n)-chan. Yuna ever told me that being your friend is very fun more than anything. So please. Don't blame yourself," Yuna's mommy said.

End of flashback...
Obi's POV
Mistress is crying. I'm sure she endure a lot of pain even I can't handle. I stroke her hair.
Then I realized something...
I don't like Shirayuki anymore. I moved on from her. I like Mistress?

_______________________________________
It's longer than I expected. I'm so sorry for this super extra duper very long chapter. I think I'm overexcited about this chapter. Ehehe ('-﹏-';)
Right now I'm so happy it's almost reaching 900 views. I'm so thankful for all my loyal readers. muaahh. I'm so happy.
By the way, what do you think about this chapter? Is it dark enough? Well, have a nice day! Sorry for updating late at night.