Love Confession (Chapter 21)

Obi's POV
"Miss. Actually.. I..."
"I love you, Miss," I continued with faint blush on my cheeks.
Then, Mistress looked confused while blushing madly. But then, she suddenly stopped blushing and feel like a thought crossed her mind.
"O-Obi... You know that I'm sinful, right? I'm not normal... And... I killed someone..."
"Miss, I love you. I don't mind the imperfect you too because I love you just the way you are..."
"O-Obi..." Mistress's eyes starting to turn teary.
"Miss, your smile really gives me hope. It gives off a warm light. It's hard to say... It's warm being with you. Fun to be with you," I continued.

"Actually, even though I'm with Master, Shirayuki-san, Kiki-san, Mitsuhide-san, and many more, I still feel like I can't be with them. I feel in a different world with them... They live in the light and I live in the dark,"
"But then, you appeared. You accept me for being who I am. Even though I'm a former assassin, you still believe in me.. And then, your smile brought me out from the dark and let me be in the light... Thank you, Miss... I will cherish living in this world," I continued.
I hug Miss so tightly..
"Obi.. Actually.. I like you too," she said and smiled.
"Eh?" I startled.
Then, I put my hands down that was embracing her.
Then, she smiled.
"It's fun with you, Obi! It's like everyday is an adventure.. I want to be with you.. You're my light too... You shine bright in my life. I want to be closer than our relationship now. Closer than best friends... Then, I realize that I like you Obi.. I want to be with you," Mistress blushed madly.

Zen's POV
It's more than 1 minutes and 15 seconds already.. But it's not like I can tell to them in this situation, right? I even have a heart. (ーー;)

(y/n)'s POV
"Obi, I'll be waiting for you! So, make sure you come back, okay?" I said.
"Yes, Miss.. Don't worry~"
"(y/n), it's time to go," Zen-chan said.
He grabbed my collar and drag me.
"Miss! When I come back, give me a ki-su (kiss)~"
"W-What?!" I exclaimed blushing so hard. My cheeks feel so hot.
Then, Zen-chan dragged me away and I heard Obi shouting from the room, "I'll be looking forward to it~"
Baka...

Obi's POV
"I'll be looking forward to it~"
(y/n)...
Then, let's go teach the (c/n) a lesson.

I jumped out from the window and then saw a battlefield. Blood everywhere...
Suddenly, 3 enemies appeared and use a gun to shoot me while kicking and punch me.
I tried to fight back, but they're tough.
Mistress is stronger than this..
Then, I throw kunais and hit their hands. They dropped the gun and I instantly stab them with the knife Mistress gave me.
I-I did it.. It's this tiring even though I'm just fighting with 3 people. As expected of (c/n)

I gasped for air.

"Obi!" Mitsuhide-san called me. Kiki-san is behind Mitsuhide-san.
"I never thought that (y/n)'s clan is this strong. Maybe because they like to eat. That's why they have many energy," Mitsuhide-san said.
"You really believe what Zen said the other time? It's a lie," Kiki-san said calmly.
"What?! Then, Obi. I'm sure you know the truth," Mitsuhide-san said.
"I don't know if I can tell you or not. Because it's a secret.." I hold the back of my neck.
"I'll ask Mistress first, if I can tell you or-"
"Found YOU~" a voice is heard from behind us.
His face somehow has a similarity to Mistress's face. His hair color is the same like Mistress.
He is.. Mistress's aniki (big brother)..

"So you're the one that is very close to (y/n)-chan~ Heee~" he smirked.
"Mitsuhide-san, Kiki-san. Please go away from this place. I'll fight this guy alone," I said.
"He's.. He is (y/n)'s onii-san right?" Kiki-san asked.
"Yes-"
"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Mitsuhide-san asked.
"Yes, I'll be fine. So please go now," I said.
"Come back safely," Mitsuhide-san and Kiki-san said then went the other direction.
"Your enemy is me. So, leave them alone,"
"I wonder what will her expression be like when her beloved died?~" he answered.
"Why do you really seek revenge on Mistress?!" I shouted.
"It's her fault that Mother died! Because of her! Because of her!! You never understand!" he shouted back.
Then, he launched at me and do a flying kick at me. Then I was flown off and hit a wall then the wall break down and hit the next wall behind (A/N: Do you get what I mean? (-.-;) )

"Eghh..."
"Ahahaha! Normal people really are weak. Just like an insect!" he exclaimed.
Mistress.... I won't give up.. I will come back to you safely...

I stood up and throw kunais at him. But, he easily dodged it while closing his eyes.
Then, I stab his right arm with the knife from Mistress.
"I won't let you do what you want!" I exclaimed.
Then, I pull out the knife and stab his right leg.
He instantly make a large distance between him and me.
"You're not bad~" he pull out the knife that stabbed his right leg and throw it to the grass far from me.
Then, he launched at me like nothing happen to him.
It should've hurt him.
Then, he punched me on my right arm.
*CRACK
My arm broke with just one punch!

I create a large distance between him and me.

(y/n)'s POV
"I'm worried..." I mumbled.
"What?" Zen asked.
"Onii-chan.. He's very strong... Obi is strong too, but.. I'm worried..." I answered.
"(c/n) can heal wounds fast," I continued.
"You believe Obi right?"
"Of course I do! I really do!" I exclaimed.
I hope you'll be okay, Obi...

Obi's POV
*STAB!!

_______________________________________

Yaho! Everyone!!! I can't believe that my story reached 6K! Thank you everyone for all your support!
\(^o^)/

I hope you look forward for the next chapter!
Have a nice day everyone!! ❤(ӦvӦ。)