I Love You Forever and Ever (Chapter 37/Last Chapter)

Obi's POV
It's been 4 years since (y/n)'s decision... Her decision makes (y/k/n) and (c/n) in peace.

Flashback...
Obi's POV
"Why are we all here, (y/n)?" Haruki asked and the others followed including the King and the Queen.
"I've made by decision," (y/n) said with a huge grin on her face.
"Are you sure? Should you better think longer?" the Queen asked.
"Thanks, but no thanks. I've seriously made my decision and what path should I take."
(y/n) doesn't tell me... Because she wants to make it a surprise, but... Is it really a surprise?
"I will be the leader of the (c/n)!" she exclaimed.
"And! The next queen in line of (y/k/n)!" she said proudly.
Wait, what?
"What did'ja sayyy?!" everyone exclaimed confused.
"I said, I'll be both of them!"
"But, I don't get it. Is it because you want to be a ruler who rules an even larger area?" Haruki asked.
"Pfft. Of course not! You see... I've been thinking about it!"
"(c/n) has always hiding its existence, making people think that they're all dead already. That's why it's time for you all to look at the world outside!" (y/n) exclaimed happily.
"(c/n)'s location is close to (y/k/n), so I'll make (c/n) becomes one of (y/k/n)! When that happens, (y/k/n) becomes safer and stronger! But to all of this, I need to be the next ruler."
Everyone just stand there not moving an inch, too shocked to speak.
"If I become the queen of (y/k/n), and (c/n) has become one of (y/k/n), that means that (c/n)'s wish of having me as their ruler comes true, so is (y/k/n)."
"I know that it's a selfish desire, but I'm begging you. This is the best for (y/k/n) and also (c/n)," (y/n) bowed her head.

Flashback END

Obi's POV
Of course, all the people listen to her desire, thinking that it's the best. And that's true.

Two years later after (y/n) tells her decision, the Queen died because she's getting old and the next few months the King died too with the same reason.

Everyone was sad of their deaths, including (y/n) and I.

The next few weeks after (y/n) calms down, she becomes the next queen. And she instantly make (c/n) one of (y/k/n). (y/k/n) accepted (c/n) warmly and everything is so peaceful even now... Or maybe not?

"Obi-sama!"
But still, I'm not used to be called 'Obi-sama'...
"Yes?"
"Actually, Her Majesty has gone missing! Again! It's been the 5th time this week!" the maid exclaimed worried.
"Then, I'll go find her. I'm sure she's taking a fresh air~"

I went to find (y/n), the troublesome queen and I instantly know that she's in the woods...
"(y/n), there you are."
"Obi! I expect no less from you for finding me," she laughed.
"What if something happen to you, (y/n)?" I grabbed her wrist gently.
"I know that you will save me," she smiled.
"You're really..." I went closer to her right ear and whisper, "so cute."
I look at her blushing 100 shades of red. I smirked.
"I-It's too sudden. It's n-not fair," she said.
"Really~ :) I don't think so, though~"
"W-Wha?"
"Then, how about this~"
I whisper to her and make her blush even more.
"I'll repeat it once more and make it official," I said.
"Will you be my wife, (y/n)?" I take out a ring.
(y/n)'s legs starts to weaken.
"Of course, I've asked your dad, and he said, 'Please take care of my daughter.' "
My heart is beating rapidly.
"I want to be your wife and stay by your side! Forever and ever!"
I blushed.
"I love you (y/n) forever and ever. I will be by your side and protect you from harm, I promise."

I kissed her forehead.

Third person's POV
And they lived happily ever after, like all fairy tales ended.

THE END

_______________________________________

I finished it!! Yayyy!! Banzaiiiiii!! Everyone thank you for all your support!! I can't never reach here without all your support!! (ㆁωㆁ*)

And I also made a new cover!! Yayyyy!!

Thank you for all the reads, comments, votes, following, supports, and much more!

Have the best of the best day everyone!! Wish you all the best!! ❤(ӦvӦ。)