Father and Mother's Real Plan (Chapter 32)

Flashback (8 years ago)
(y/n)'s POV
"Nee, nee, Shin, Gin. What are you making?" I asked.
"Ah.. We're making... um.." Gin gave Shin a glance.
"We're making a french toast for us, Princess," Shin smiled.
"You're lying! This smell, this ingredients, are all to make shortcake!"
Shin and Gin instantly twitched.
"Um.. You know. Princess can just wait outside, okay?" Shin pushed me outside.
"Eh? What do you-"
*BAM (sound of the door closing)
1 hour later...
"Princess, you may come in," Gin called me.
I came inside and see a delicious looking shortcake.
"UWAH!!! It looks so delicious!" I exclaimed drooling.
"This is for you, Princess," Shin asking me to sit.
"Thank you, Shin, Gin! I really love shortcakes!"
I tasted the cake.
"Yummy!! I really love Shin and Gin's shortcake!! Really really love it!" I smiled happily.
"Really? We're glad to hear it," Gin punched my head.
"W-What are you-"
Shin punched my head.
"What are you two doing?"
"Showing our gratitude," Shin answered with a straight face.
"With fists?" I tilted my head to the side.
"Yes, Princess should do it too," Gin showed me a thumbs up.

Flashback end!

(y/n)'s POV
I will show Gin and Shin, that I've grown. I'll show my gratitude with fists like we always do together.

I took out my knife and purposely miss it to Shin's side.

Shin's POV
"You can't hurt me like that, Princess," I glanced at the knife that pierce the ground.

Suddenly, a kick landed straight on my face and I fell to the ground.
"I'm sure you said you will have no more openings again, Shin," Princess look at me with her fierce eyes. Then, she threw kunais at me and I closed my eyes. When I look my surroundings, I am surrounded by kunais that are stabbed to the ground.
"Why do you rebel towards your own kingdom, Princess? Is it because for yourself, because you don't want to be used? or sold?" I asked.
"Because the kingdom's choice is wrong. Not because it's for me. It's for the kingdom's own good," Princess looked at me with a sad looking eyes.

Wait! She knew?! About 'that'?!

"I'm sure you're thinking if I know about 'that' now... Yes.. I know... After analyzing the possibilities and answers, and what does Anna mean by 'it'.. And why Zen-chan and the others came late, and this bad feeling is.. War," Mistress look at me.
"..."
"Isn't that right, Shin? Father and Mother wants to make this kingdon bigger, by invading other kingdoms. I'm a (c/n), which specialises at combat. They want me to join the war and lead the soldiers," Princess explained.
"Father and Mother... They made the wrong choices. The peace of all kingdoms including our kingdom will be destroyed just because of their decision,"
"They thought that expanding the kingdom would be best for the citizens. But, they're wrong. Just by having our usual kind of peace, is blissful to us," Princess showed a sad face.
"I will stop this 'war'," Princess said with her fierce aura.

No one's POV
Meanwhile, at Clarines...

Zen's POV
"Kiki, Mitsuhide, we're going outside," I said.
"Does King Izana knows about this? Is it really fine?" Mitsuhide asked.
"I can't wait any longer. Plus, these news we heard..." I said.
"About the war?" Kiki asked.
"Yeah. I'm sure (y/n) is trying to stop the war with all her best," I answered.

One of the soldiers came and reported, "The (c/n)'s rebels have all been defeated. We've tied them using the special rope Princess (y/n) made. We've also put them all into the dungeon. We've put all the normal humans too, there,"

"That's great. Make sure to not let your guard down and keep an eye on them,"

"Roger!" The soldier then went away.

"Kiki, Mitsuhide. It's time to go! Someone is waiting for us,"
Shirayuki... I promise.. I will go back safe and sound.

_______________________________________

How is today's chapter, everyone? I hope you all like it!!
Have a nice dayy! (≧∇≦)b