Meeting in The Middle of The Fight... Well, that's something (Chapter 15)

(c/n) → Clan's name

Suika's POV

"The last survivor..." I mumbled.
"Huh? Survivor? Who?" (y/n) asked.
"Princess.. You have an amnesia, right?" I asked just to make sure.
"Wha?! N-No.."
I raised one of my eyebrow.
"No, nevermind.. How did you know, Watermelon?"
"Of course I know, Princess. Well maybe that information is confidential, but you never know a dark informant can sell top secret information, Princess,"
Yeah, but I don't get this info from an informant.. I find it out by myself.

"But still, how can-"
I use my one finger to 'shush' her mouth.
"Shh.. First, stop this position we're in right now, can you Princess?" I asked.
She moves away my finger and asked, "Then what do I get, Suika?"
"I'll answer questions you've been wondering.. Even you remember now ahout your life at this assassin clan you don't know who's your parents right?" I smirked.
"What if you run away?" (y/n) asked.
"No I won't.. Just hurry up! You're heavy!"
"Wha?!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?! Girls are sensitive, you idiot!" (y/n) blushed and shouted.
"Am I really that fat? Should I have a diet when all of this are over?" (y/n) mumbled.
"Hahaha! Princess, you're so funny! I was just joking!" I laughed.
"Ughh! Fine!" she stands up.
"Ahh! This is much better!" I said and stand up.
"Now talk," (y/n) said.
"Well I'll tell you what I know,"
I start to explain from the beginning even before she was born.
"25 years ago, before you were born.. In one clan, the (c/n) are trying their best to live. Their instict like beast and strength so strong not a normal human can do makes them targeted. People are capturing them, sell them, tame them. For people, they're like just an animal. Of course because they're strong, it's still hard to capture them.. They get extinct day by day. (c/n) then hide in a hidden place where they're very hard to find. 5 years passed and another clan, (c/n)'s enemy triggered a war. A war to kill (c/n).

This clan killed many people from several kinds of clan brutally and make it look that (c/n) are the one that killed them. (c/n)'s enemy become the leader for the Revolution Army started the annihilation of (c/n). (c/n) gets more and more extinct. 5 years later, you were born. Your mother and father are the strongest in your clan and you... You have a big brother. Sadly, I don't know about your big brother. Well, the clan is very happy and sad at the same time. Happy because (c/n)'s new hope is born. Sad because hopes from all the (c/n) are entrused to a newborn baby. But then, the Revolution Army found out about the (c/n)'s hideout. The Revolution Army kill (c/n). But, your mother run away with you on her arms and bring you to a safer place and that place is where Obi found you. But then, your mother are captured to spill where is your location. But your mother to keep you safe, didn't tell a single word about this. So, she was killed. I never heard about your father and big brother though..."

"Why did the Revolution Army really trying to find me? Is it because I'm the last survivor?"
"Well actually, you're pretty special. Your strength and instict even surpass the normal (c/n), not only the normal but surpassing your family too," I said.
"But you're trying so badly not following your blood instinct," I continued.
"Well of course! I-I don't want to hurt people! It's just.."
"Suika-san... Tell me.. What are you trying to do?"
"Hmm.. Well, what we're trying to do are orders from the higher-ups. Our order is to bring you to the higher-ups. But that the higher-ups are receiving request from this someone. Unfortunately, I don't know about this someone at all," I explained.
"Suika-san please stop this fight right now. These people are receiving orders from you right? So please..."
"Why should I?" I smirked.
"Because I'll be coming with you!" her eyes starting to get fierce.
"Wait what?! Huh? Come? But-"
"Hurry, Suika-san! I don't want anyone to die anymore! I want to end this, please.." Her tears starting to flow out of her eyes.
"New order from me. Stop the fighting, come to my location," I speak using the walkie-talkie.
"EVERYONE! NOW I'LL HELD A MEETING IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR!" (y/n) shouted and wipe her tears off.
"Why are you the one giving orders now?" I asked.
"I just said you to stop the war as an exchange I'll come with you," (y/n) smirked.
So smart! Oh no! I feel like I'm falling for her more and more.

"Miss! What's wrong? Starting a meeting in a middle of the fight and somehow controlling the enemy is something that Miss can only do.." Obi said suddenly jumps in.
"(y/n), how can you start a meeting in a middle of a fight plus a meeting with the enemy too?" Prince Zen came with his aides.
"I'll be coming with them!" (y/n) said.
I just faceslapped there.
I never thought that she's serious about this.

"Wait, Miss! What do you mean? You surrend yourself?! You'll be in danger!" Obi exclaimed worried.
"Of course I won't surrender myself. It sounds so stupid," (y/n) said.
"Huh? Then what-"
"I'll talk this out with their higher-ups and Obi no need to worry because you'll be coming with me!" (y/n) exclaimed and smiled.
"Meeting is over! Now let's go!" (y/n) exclaimed happily.
"Wait, what is happening? This is happening so fast, I can't put all of them in order.." Prince Zen said.
"Zen-chan.. Just ask Ki-chan, I'm sure she understand because she's smarter than you," (y/n) said calmly.
"Now let's go Princess.." I said.
"Hm! Let's go Obi!" (y/n) exclaimed.
"Yes, Miss," Obi said.

We go with my army too to my clan's hideout. Then, we arrived.
"I've been waiting for you, Princess.." Master said.
"Ah! I'm sure you're one of the higher-ups here! I'm here to have a talk here," (y/n) smiled.

_______________________________________

How was today's chapter? I did my best to make this chapter, everyone! I hope you all like it! (^^♪

Have a nice day! (・∀・)