IS THIS A DATEEE?!! (Chapter 9)

Obi's POV

"Obi! Let's go to the central town together! Just the two of us! I need to buy something there," said Mistress.
"Okay, Miss~" I answered.
"Yayy!" Mistress exclaimed happily.
"Wait! Doesn't this mean it's a date?!" I blushed and close my face with my hands.
"Obi? What's wrong?" Mistress asked me.
"N-No, I'm fine. Just a dirt gets into my eye," I answered.
"Then, you need to pour water in your face!" Miss worried about me.
"Miss, it should be to my eyes," I said with a poker face.
"Oh! Y-yea! I mean that! Yes! To your fa- I mean to your eyes!" Mistress said ashamed. It seems that she can be a tsundere sometimes.
"Then, I'll be waiting at the fountain kay?~" I said.
"Kayyy!" Mistress answered lifting her right hand high up in the air.

(y/n)'s POV
I went outside of Obi's room and went to the castle garden.
"Is it the right thing to do? I don't know!" I shouted a little by myself.
"Recently, I've been feeling different with Obi. It's not like usual... Is it love? No, no, no. No no no.. No way. Me, the densest girl in the world falling in love with someone? That's impossibly... not possible..." I mumbled
"Aaaaa... What should I do? I don't know! Should I tell someone? No! That would be embarassing..." I said closing my face with my both hands.
"(y/n)-chan?", Shira-chan called me.
"Shira-chan! I-I don't know anymore! I don't get it!" I ran to Shira-chan's embrace.
"Is there anything troubling you? You can talk to me, (y/n)-chan," Shira-chan said and patted my head.
"But-But it's so embarrassing..." I answered blushing.
"It's okay! I promise you, I won't tell anyone! Okay?" Shira-chan assured me.
"Trouble! Dangerous! So bad!" I exclaimed.
"Is it about the kingdom?" Shira-chan asked.
"No. It's- Um.. I-"
"I?", Shira-chan head tilted a little to her right side.
"I- I like Obi," I said whispering while closing my eyes. Then I instantly close my face with both of my hands. Then, I stopped closing my face.
"Eh?" Shira-chan looked confused on what I said.
"(y/n)-chan... Love is a very beautiful thing, you know..." Shira-chan said looking at the sky and sit on a bench.
"Come here. Sit with me," Shira-chan invited me to sit with her while patted the place beside her.
I sit beside her...
"(y/n), love is not dangerous or trouble..." Shira-chan said.
"I know... But Shira-chan... I always act normal with Obi. I always had fun with him. Laugh a lot. Like a very best of best friends!" I said.
"Yes. I know. You really look tons of fun with him," Shira-chan said.
"I always cherished the memories we spent together. The happy times or even the sad times... I... Somehow, I realized that I like him recently," I said while looking at the cloudy sky.
"Memories? Not moments?" Shira-chan asked me.
"I'm sure that Shira-chan heard it from Iza-chan when I'm talking with Iza-chan... What Iza-chan said about me is true. I lost my memories. So I want to cherish these memories more than anything," I said while picking a wishing flower.
"No one knows when I'll lost my memories again. It can be blown instantly," I said and blow the wishing flower and the seeds of the flower fly all over the place.
"(y/n)-chan... Do you know that when the seeds of that flower that fall to the ground will make a new flower?" Shira-chan asked me.
"A new one?" I asked.
"Yup! This flower is just like you. This wishing flower. Before the seeds were blew, they were all one. Just like a memory before it was gone. It's just up to you if you want to find the memories you lost or make a new one..." Shira-chan said.
"Shira-chan... If I regain my memories, what if I forget my memories now?" I asked.
"Then just make a new one. I'm sure that love will stay the same even if you lost the memories in the present. I'm sure that you will still love Obi," Shira-chan assured me.
"Shira-chan... Thank you. Everything look clear now. I can see everything now! Thank you, Shira-chan!" I thanked her and smile while the sky started to cleared up.
"(y/n)-chan. I'll be cheering for you!" Shira-chan said.
"Yeah! I'll do my best!" I said.

Timeskip in (y/n)'s room...
"Love is a beautiful thing, huh?" I mumbled while lying in my bed.
"What do you say, Miss?" Obi asked.
"Ah! N-Nothing!" I said tsunderely.
"Ahaha! Miss's expressions are so unpredictible.

Timeskip (Dating time or is it...)
"Obi! Sorry I'm late!" I said while running to Obi while waving my hand.
"Miss! It's alright. Don't worry, Miss~" Obi said and patted my head.
Oh no! My heart is so beating fastly! It's so loud. Does Obi hear my heartbeat right now?
"Then, let's go!" Obi said and hold my right hand.

Obi's POV
Flashback (yesterday)
"Master! What will you do if you had a date with Shirayuki?" I asked.
"Wh-what's this sudden question?!" Master blushed.
"I'm sure that he will kiss Shirayuki at the end of the date," Mitsuhide-san said.
"Who do you think I am! I'm not a perv! Seriously!" Master said.
"Then let me guess. You will have a date with (y/n), huh?" Master asked.
"Huhhh?! What are you talking about Master! Of course not! She's just asking me to accompany her. That's it," I said while looking at the other way.
"Hmmm.. Then you think that's a date?" Mitsuhide-san asked.
"Yes-I mean no!" I said.
"Well, just do it. Your own way," Master said.
"My own way?" I asked.
"Yeah, everyone are all different. Just do your date your own way," Master said.
"Then, thanks a lot Master!" I said and jumped off the window.

Zen's POV
"Then, it really is true about the date," I said.
"Ahahahaha," Mitsuhide laughed.

Flashback stooopppp
(y/n)'s POV
"Miss, do you want ice cream?" Obi asked.
"Hm! Let's buy ice cream!" I said.
"Mister! One vanilla ice cream and one chocolate ice cream," I said to the ice cream seller.
"No, make it one vanilla ice cream," Obi said.
"Eh? Obi you're not eating?" I asked while holding the ice cream that Obi bought.
"I'll be eating," Obi answered.
"Eh?" I'm confused.
Obi lick my ice cream...
"A-Ah... My ICE CREAM! Obi... My ice cream. You licked on it," I said blushing a lot.
"Yup~ I licked it~ Will you eat your ice cream now, Miss?" Obi asked and stuck his tounge out while smiling.
"I will still eat my ice cream!" I said with passion in my eyes. Then I lick my ice cream.
"Uwah! An indirect kiss, Miss. You did it with me. Ahaha!" Obi laughed.
I blushed madly.
"Miss, are you mad? I'm so sorry, Miss... I was joking!" Obi said.
"I'm not mad," I said.
"Then..."

Obi's POV
"Then..." I said.
Is Mistress blushing?

Timeskip (Night)
"Uwahh! It's getting late. Let's go back to the castle, now Miss," I said.
"Let's wait here a little longer," Mistress said looking at the fountain.
"It's glittering under the moonlight... How pretty!" Mistress said with  sparkling eyes.
"Yeah, it's so pretty," I said.
But you're way more beautiful, Miss...

Unknown's POV
I stand on a nearby tree that's close to (y/n)-chan and Obi on its branch.
"I finally found you, (y/n)-chan. It's been 10 years since you left... I'll bring you back. To the place you belong," I said.

_______________________________________

A new arc, that means a new thing to know. Next arc, Memories of the past arc. This is the last arc, everyone! But, don't worry! This arc will last longer than the arc before. Gonna do my best! Next chapter, Castle Crisis.

Please let me hear what you think about this chapter and I can also use some feedbacks.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

See you next week!