Again... (Chapter 13)

(y/n)'s POV
"Gramps," I said trying to let go of my hand.
Gramps just continue running and hold my hand tightly.
"Gra-"
"(y/n), I can't lose you once more. I can't lose you again!" Gramps exclaimed.
"Gramps..."
Then, me and Gramps arrived at in front of a statue.
"This statue..." I wondered.
Gramps then hold the statue's finger and pull it up.
Then, the statue begin to vibrate and move sideway, revealing a hidden door.
"A hidden door.. Just like in animes!" I exclaimed.
"Come, (y/n). Let's go," Gramps said.
"Yeah..."

Unknown's POV
"So the princess is trying to run away... I wonder how far you can ago..." I said.
I take my walkie-talkie from the pocket and started to talk..
"Target is running away, going to point A. The big statue. Over,"
"Now then, I wonder how much we can sell her," I said.

(y/n)'s POV
"I never thought that this village will have a hidden door!" I exclaimed.
"Anything is possible (y/n)-chan..." Gramps answered.
I'm scared of losing someone. I hope everyone are ok. Obi... I wonder if he's okay now...

Obi's POV
Jumping to trees and tress for half an hour and still haven't reach that place.. I need to go faster! Mistress! I'm coming!

Zen's POV
I opened the door to Obi's room and see that the room is empty.
"Obi!" I exclaimed.
"That reckless-"
"Zen! What happened to Obi?" asked Shirayuki that come with Mitsuhide and Kiki.
"Obi's gone. I'm sure that he's trying to go towards (y/n)," I said.
"Even though we wanted to save (y/n), we don't know where she is. Only Obi who knows the location," Mitsuhide said.
"Maybe there's a way..." Shirayuki said.
"A way... Mihaya!" I exclaimed.
"Mihaya? Why him?" Kiki asked.
"Mihaya told me before that he have a friend who's an informant. But that informant is an dark informant," I said.
"Then, that's ille-"
"We have no choice! (y/n) is the only clan left in this world. If many peoole found out about that! A war will happen!" I exclaimed.
"Clan? What do you mean, Zen?" Mitsuhide asked.
Oh no! I accidentally! Ahhh!
"No, what I mean is she's the only person that can eat so many food. If people found out about that, a war of food will happen. People in the whole world will ask her to be a food tester," I lied.
What a very obvious lie..    (ーー;)
"I see! That makes sense! But it's not the time for jokes, Zen..." Kiki said.
"Yeah, we need to go to Tanbarun now.." said Mitsuhide.
"I'm coming too, Zen.." Shirayuki said.
"Yeah, let's go!" I said.
We went out of the room and hurrily ride the ship.

Timeskip in Tanbarun (brought to you by Koro-sensei's Mach 20)...
Zen's POV
We're here..
"Prince Zen!" Mihaya exclaimed.
"Mihaya! We really need to hurry! We-"
"Prince, here's the address. His name is Izaya," Mihaya said.
"Okay, wait! Why Izaya? He's in that anime Durarara! right? How can he's here in this Akagami no Shirayukihime story?" I asked confused.
"What's wrong with that? Anything is possible in here. There could be Zeref (Fairy Tail reference), Staz (Blood Lad reference), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai reference), Gintoki (Gintama reference), Kuro (Servamp reference), Kaito Kid (Magic Kaito 1412), even Akabane Karma (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu reference, or even Levi Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin reference), and many more," Mihaya explained.
"No way! Then-"
"Come on, Zen. We need to go to this Izaya person," Mitsuhide dragged me.
"Bye!" Mihaya bid farewell to us.

Timeskip at Izaya's place (Brought to you by Staz's Kamehameha)

Zen's POV
I knocked on the door. Then, the door opened (Well, of course! Why am I even writing something so obvious? Maybe we need some kind of fire door opened. What am I writing. Forget about this, please.. Ahaha).
"Yes~ Oh! A prince and his followers come to this place~" a black haired guy opened the door.
"Are you Izaya?" I asked.
"Yes, I am~ How can Akagami no Shirayukihime characters in this place? You're outside of the territory now~" Izaya smiled sadistically.
"Shirayuki, stay behind my back," I whispered to Shirayuki.
"Okay.." Shirayuki answered.
"Then~ Why don't you all go inside? You're looking for (y/n)-chan, right~" Izaya said.
Why Izaya knows about this?
We all go inside to Izaya's place.
"Then~ You want to know where she is right?" Izaya sit down on a sofa.
"Yeah, we want to know where she is," I said.
"Well~ This location is kind of confidential~ So if you dare to tell this location to another kingdom than yours, I won't hesitate to kill you~" Izaya smiled with a killing intent.
"Fine, here's the money. Now. Talk," I demanded.
"Calm down, Prince~ Actually, she's still in Clarines~" Izaya said.
"Clarines?!" we exclaimed.
"The place is deeply hidden in the forest. Here's the map~" Izaya handed a map.
"Then, bye~" Izaya kick us out.

Then, we hurrily went back to Clarines with soldiers ready coming with us.

(y/n)'s POV
"Gramps... Should we go even further? I have a bad feeling.." I said feeling nervous all of a sudden.
"It will be alright. We just need to-"
Gramps suddenly deflect knifes coming toward us by throwing kunais towards them.
"It seems your instinct is accurate, (y/n)-chan.." Gramps said.
I take out my 2 guns from my pocket on my pants.
"I'll fight too!" I exclaimed.
Then, 4 people surround us.
"Gramps, don't die!" I said.
"Don't worry..." Gramps said.

Gramps fight with 2 men and I fight with the other 2 men.
I kicked and punched and hit with the back of my two guns.
Gramps looks tired, then...

Gramps's POV
STAB!
"Gramps! No, Gramps!" (y/n)-chan come running to me.
"Stay away! Hurry! Run!" I exclaimed.
"No, Gramps! I won't leave you alone!" (y/n)-chan exclaimed.
"This is an order from the chief!" I shouted.
"Gramps... I'm not a person that follows order. I will follow my own will!" I exclaimed and throw kunais at the enemies.
Some kunais hit the enemies in the legs, arms.
"We need to run now, Gramps.." I said and carry him on my back and run fastly.
"Gramps, please hold on.." I said.
"Gramps?" I said worried.
He's not breathing.. No. No! This can't be! I don't want any people to die again! No! Never!
"Gramps!!" I exclaimed.
"No, hang in there Gramps! Please!" I cried.
"Gra-"
Then kunais came towards me. I close my eyes tightly preparing to die.
Ktlang!

Who's there? Who save me? Obi.. Is that you?

_______________________________________

Yaho! Minna! Kirari here! I hope you like this chapter. (^^ゞ
By the way, just asking...
Do you play Line Play? If you do you can add me. I'll be happy to accept you all to be my friends.
My avatar's name is Ōrora Kirari.

Have a nice day! (≧▽≦)