Operation 'Chess' (Chapter 28)

(y/n)'s POV
"It seems that Clarines and (c/n) are fighting (y/k/n)'s soldiers at their place now," I said.
"Then, what's the plan, Miss?" Obi asked me.
"Let's see... Right now, I want to defeat them one by one. Then, surround the king,"
"Total offense, then?"
"Yup! I love offense than defense,"
"(b/p). Please send these letters to Zen-chan and Onii-chan," I hand the letters to (b/p).
Then, (b/p) left full speed ahead.

"Now, let's do what we can for now," I said.
"First target?"
"The 2 bishops," I answered.
"That's a nice one, Miss. You're good," Obi said.
"I may not look like it, but I'm very good at chess," I smirked.
"I beat those two bishops all the time. Hehe... HAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed.
"Ahem. First, let's make a move. We need to make the biggest counterattack so that soldiers from (y/k/n) at" I continued.

Zen's POV
"Eh, (b/p)?" I saw (b/p) running towards me with a full speed.
He gave me a letter and ran off.
"I'm sure it's from (y/n), but... is she still alive?" I asked myself.
"Zen, if she hear that, she's gonna kill you for sure. And beat you to a pulp like at the past," Mitsuhide said while fighting the enemies.
"Yes, what a beautiful memory.." Kiki said.
"Ahahaha..." Mitsuhide laughed.
I read the letter.
I can explain this word with only one word.
'SCARY!!'
The writing are all written with blood. Don't know whose blood is this.

To Zen-chan,
If you're asking about the blood, please don't mind about that.

"How can I even no need to 'don't mind' about this scary letter?! This is like a cursing letter!! And are you an ESP?! How can you know that I will think that?!" I exclaimed.

I'm sure just now you asked if I'm an ESP or not? Hmm... Maybe YES. And maybe I can KILL you right now on the spot.

I can feel a shiver down my spine.
Seriously, this girl is dangerous.

Okay, let's go back to topic! Obi and I REALLY were chased by the soldiers and my family. If you don't help us, I'll tell your DARKEST SECRET to everyone. (๑'ڡ'๑) Ehe!

This girl is a sadist and an innocent girl at the same time!!! Scary!!

Don't worry about your kingdom. I'll make the soldiers of (y/k/n) at Clarines will forcely go back. You just need to wait and make them somehow retreat. Don't worry, I'll go back safely Zen-chan!

(y/n)

"You must be kidding me right? What can she do if the one that can fight beside her is only Obi?" I asked aloud to myself.
"(y/n) is strong, so is Obi. Don't worry, Zen," Kiki pat my shoulder.
"Yeah, I'm sure they'll go back safely," Mitsuhide assured me.
"Let's do what we can for now! Let's go!!" I exclaimed.

Haruki's POV
That idiot... What she can do is only worrying me. Seriously.
"You want to go to her now, right Haruki?" Dad asked.
I just shut my mouth and continued defeating the enemies.
"We'll be fine. I know that the enemies are very strong, but we'll be fine. So don't worry. Now go!" Dad ordered.
"Well, just for today, I'll obey your order, idiot dad!" I answered and go to (y/k/n).

Wait for me, (y/n)!

(y/n)'s POV
"That is the place,"
"It's really guarded tightly, huh," Obi said.
"But we can break through," I smirked.
"If it's the two of us," Obi smirked back.

We come out from the bushes and run fast to the guards.
"Hey, you!"
I handchop the soldiers back neck so hardly.
Obi kicked on the soldiers' jaw.
"All done! Now let's go!" we go inside to a dark place.
"I don't feel any presence here. Are they not here? Or they hide their presence?" Obi said.
"I don't know..."
If they hide their presence, that means that they know that we'll come here. They will not run away, because they got the best strategists. I'm sure that they'll make a plan to make a counterattack. There could be a possibility that they would abandon this place to make the plan a success. That means that...

"IT'S A TRAP!!" I shouted.

One of the strategists' POV
"Now, BOOM!" I laughed.

BUAMMMMM!!!

"Hm, maybe the sound is different than I expected,"
I see the place where I trapped those two exploded.

"Now they're dead. They're not as clever as us," she said.
"Yes, that's very right," I answered.
"Our mission has been done, so let's go and have a tea, shall we?" she invited me.
"Yeah, that sounds perfect," I answered.
Then, we walk away from that place.

You can't defeat me in a real chess, Princess.

_______________________________________
Heya, everyone!! How are you, you okay-okay?? (^^♪ Sorry for not updating last week.
How was today's chapter, everyone?

Then, have a nice day!! ( ・ิω・ิ)