Taking Care of Mistress's Fever (Chapter 8)

3 days after the incident...

Obi's POV
"(y/n)-chan. I have gave you the medicine for the fever, so you just need to rest. But, there could be a possibility that your temperature will rise again, so rest, okay?" said Shirayuki
"...Okay, Shira-chan..." said Mistress sadly.
She really wants to go outside, huh? It's all written on her face. She's an open book. How cute!
"Obi, take care of (y/n), okay? I need to continue work. Bye. Get well soon, (y/n)," said Master.
"Get well soon, (y/n)!" said Kiki-san and Mitsuhide-san.
"Hm! Thanks..." Mistress answered.
"Obi, I'm counting on you. Don't do weird stuff on her, you got that?" said Master.
"Kay'~" I answered smiling.
Then Master and the others went off.

Flashback (yesterday)
"Obi, Obi! Let's have a party here. Outside. It's fun! Just the two of us!" Mistress said.
"Only of the two of us and at this night?" I asked blushing a little.
"Hm! Let's party till' the morning. Ahahaha!" said Mistress happily.
"Okay, Mistress~ Don't push yourself too hard," I said smiling.

We really had the party that night near the river. It was very fun. But then...
"Obi!" Mistress shouted.
"What's wrong, Mi-"
*splash!
"Ahahaha! You're soaked in water now!" laughed Mistress.
"Miss, you... Come here!" I followed her and play with the water in the river.
Then...
"Achooooooooooooo!!!!!" sneezed Mistress.
"What a long sneeze, Miss. Come on, Miss. Let's go back. You'll get a cold," I said.
"Nooo! I wanna stay here!" Mistress pouted.
My god! She's so cute. I close my blushing face with one of my hand.
"Miss."
"No, don't wanna!"
"Miss."
"I still wanna stay here!"
"Fine, I give up, Miss. But make sure to stay warm," I said and take off my scarf and put it around Mistress's neck.
"Obi?" Miss said.
"You'll get a cold like this, Miss," I said.
"Thank you, Obi!" Mistress said with a very bright smile.
"Yeah~" I replied and blushed.

And yeah, we sleep outside. But then at the morning, I realized Mistress had a very high fever and now we're here.

Flashback stoppppp!
"Obi... My head is dizzy. Ahhh. It's hot!" Mistress said with her red face.
"Miss, I'm so sorry. If-"
"Obi, didn't do anything wrong. Ahahaha," Mistress said hugging me and then pat my head.
"Miss, this is bad for my heart. Seriously," I said feeling my heart beating fastly.
"Obi!" She jumped to me suddenly and of course I catched her.
"Miss, seriously. You need to re-"
She slept or you can say fainted, maybe.
"Miss. Get well soon~" I said then kissing her forehead.
"Obi, don't leave me. Don't leave me alone," Mistress sleep talking.
"I won't ever leave you alone, Miss," I said holding her hand firmly close to my lips.

Suddenly, the door opened. I instantly let go of her hand.
"Obi, how is (y/n)-chan?" Shirayuki asked.
"Well, I think her fever is not going down," I said tilting my head to the side a little.
"I'll go check on her," Shirayuki said and checks her temperature.
"It's not going down, that's weird," Shirayuki said with a worried face.
"Her temperature is very high, so her life can be in dan-"
"Shirayuki. Please. Can you do something about this?" I asked with a worried face.
"Of course. I need to cure her. The castle is very quiet when she's like this," Shirayuki said.
"Then... This is a porridge. Can you feed her?" Shirayuki asked.
"Me? Um. Yeah," I said.
"Great! Then, I'll be going making medicine," Shirayuki went out of the room.

"Miss. Miss. It's time for you to-"
"Food?!" Mistress woke up and sniff around.
"This smell... Is it porridge?" she asked.
"Bingo~" I said.
"With herbs?" she asked.
"I don't know about that, but here. Umm.. Say 'ahhh'..." I said blushing a little.
Mistress laughed then eat the porridge. After finished eating, I checked het temperature.
I put my forehead on hers.
"Hm. It's going down a little. You really like to eat, huh, Miss?" I said.
Mistress is blushing. Then I just realized what I just did.
"Ahem. Ahem. Miss, your face is red~" I teased her while closing one of my eye.

"Ah! N-No it's not it, Obi! It's not what you think! Ummm. My fever! Yeahh!" Mistress stuttered.

I laughed and said, "Miss is really funny you know."
"Funny? But I'm not a clown," she said with an innocent face.
"Ahaha," I laughed.
Then, Mistress fainted.
"Miss. Miss! You alright?! I bought your (favorite food), so wake up," I said worried.
I brought (f/f) closer to her and then while closing het eyes, she ate it.
That's amazing, really.
After she finished eating, then she woke up.
"Ahhh. Obi! He? Why am I in my room?" Mistress confused.
"Miss. Um... Do you mean you don't remember anything?" I asked.
"Hmmm. What I remember is eating this," Mistress said while pointing to her (f/f).

It seems that for Mistress, food can be a medicine for her sickness...

_______________________________________
Yaho, minna! Kirari desu~
Firstly, I wanna thank you all for reading this story. This story seriously reaches 1.13k. I feel like I can cry tears of joy in any second. *cries... Seriously! I'm so so so so happyyyy! I love you aallll! (≧▽≦) \(^o^)/ヽ(^o^)丿❤(ӦvӦ。)(>ω<)

If this story is boring. I-I'm so sorryyyy. *cries. I also need some feedbacks and advice and some filler chapters ideas. So, you all are more than welcome to write a comment. If my story is boring, please tell me. I'll do my best to improve!
Then, as usual. Have a nice day!

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧