Impostors X And X Running

We started running and I was running with Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, and Jackson at my side. I was only jogging because I could go much faster, but I was going to wait till I needed to use that kind of speed. Then a kid with white hair, blue cat eyes, a white V-neck, a long-sleeved blue turtle neck under it, grey shorts, and grape colored shoes. He was riding a skateboard and it set Leorio off.

"Hey, kid!" Leorio shouts and the kid looks at him.

"Me?" He asks.

"Yeah you! Get off of the skateboard, this is an endurance test!" Leorio exclaims and I roll my eyes.

"We might have to save this kid, Gon." I whisper to Gon and he nods his head.

"Why?" The kid asks.

"Because this is a test where you need to RUN not ride a skateboard!!" Leorio yells and I groan then pop Leorio on the back of his head.

"OW!!!!!!!" Leorio whines and he looks back at me and scowls.

"Leave the poor kid alone. He can do what he wants to without YOU telling him what to do." I tell Leorio and he looks in front of him again and I sigh then the kid rolls back to me and Gon.

"How old are you two?" The kid asks.

"We're twelve." Gon answers then the kid looks at me and kicked his skateboard in the air then caught it.

Killua's POV~~~~

"How old are you two?" I ask the boy and girl.

"We're twelve." The boy with black hair answers.

"They're the same age as me." I thought then I looked at the girl and she had shiny red hair, emerald green eyes, fair skin, a black tank top that had thin straps, blue torn up denim shorts, black combat boots, a cross around her neck, and markings on her skin. one marking was on her arm and it was a broken heart bleeding with fangs around it. And the other one was on her hand and it was words that I couldn't understand very well because they were in a different language. It said, "Eímai orkisteí na prostatévoun ólous gnorízo kai aisthánomai idiaíteri sto . Akómi kai tin oikogéneia kai tous stenoús fílous." (A/N: it means I'm sworn to protect everyone I know and feel special to. Even family and close friends).

"She's kind of cute I guess. She looks like I've met her before." I thought then I kicked my skateboard up then caught it to start running.

Aria's POV~~~~

"I guess I'll run." The boy says and mine and Gon's eyes were widened.

"Wow! That was awesome!" Gon exclaims.

"I'm Killua." Killua introduces.

"I'm Gon!" Gon introduces.

"I'm Aria." I introduce and I wave to Killua.

"Who's this?" Jackson asks and points to Killua.

"That's Killua. Killua, this is one of my distant cousins, Jackson." I introduce and they wave to each other and we keep on running. I looked around and saw that some people were taking off their shirts because of how much they were sweating. I wiped my forehead and noticed that I was sort of sweating, but the temperature was rising in the tunnel.

"*groan* I shouldn't be doing this, but I'm going to anyways." I tell myself and Gon and Killua look at me and I grab the bottom of my shirt with both of my hands and start pulling it over my head.

"A-ARIA!!! YOUR SHIRT!!!" Gon shouts then I completely take off my shirt, revealing my black sorts bra.

"What? You've seen my in a bikini before, Gon. So calm down." I tell Gon and I look at him and Killua and they were blushing.