This X Is Our X Ending (Extra)

"Hey, Fangs." Dad says then I looked at them and I was speechless. It's been six years since the last time I saw them and I fulfilled my promise to Jayden, Jordan, and Kaya. I was bringing them back home with me.

"MOM!!! DAD!!!" I scream then I sprinted towards them then I jumped up and Dad caught me in his arms and Mom wrapped her arms around me. Dad then sat on his knees with Mom still holding onto me and I was sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn't breathe. I wanted to hold onto them forever and longer. I got my family back and they were here to stay.

"YOU'RE BACK!!! YOU'RE FINALLY BACK!!!" I yell then I looked at them and I was a mess. Tears rolling down my cheeks and tears streaming down theirs.

"And here to stay." Mom says then they stood up and I did with them. Loezen then ran to Mom and hugged her tight and Dad joined in on the hug.

"I'm so sorry for being the awful son that I was. I should've just listened and just stayed." Loezen apologizes and Mom kisses his cheek.

"That's alright, honey. We all make mistakes and we fix them." Mom assures him then he looks at Dad.

"I'm so sorry for not listening to you." Loezen apologizes and Dad punches his shoulder.

"That's fine, you idiot." Dad assures then Loezen smiles at him. Hisoka then walks over to Mom and hugs her tight.

"Thank you, Lord. Thank you so much." I hear Hisoka say through tears and Mom hugs him back tightly.

"So, those are your parents, huh? They seem so happy and young." Killua comments and I nod.

"Mom is 42 and Dad's 43, but he's a vampire and Mom's part vampire also, so that would help explain it." I say then I look at Killua as he wiped away my tears.

"It does. I'm just happy that you're happy again." Killua tells me then I smile at him even more.

"You know, Kaya, Jayden, and Jordan would love another friend. You and Alluka could move in with us, you saw my house, you're able to live there with us and still be able to spend time with Alluka. You could both have your own room and we have so much to do there, that it's hard to say that you're ever bored." I tell Killua and Alluka's face lit up.

"Can we, Onee-Chan?! Can we live with Ari-Chan and her family?" Alluka asks Killua and his eyes widened.

"I thought you wanted to travel the world." Killua mentions.

"I do, but you need to relax for a while before you get married! Plus, I would make new friends while I'm there! And you and Ari-Chan and spend more time together in private!" Alluka exclaims as she held onto Killua's hand tight.

"Please, Onee-Chan? Please, please, please, please, please?!?!" Alluka begs then Killua sighs.

"Fine. Is that okay?" Killua asks me and I nod.

"I don't see a problem." I say.

"But I do." Dad says then Killua looks up at him in shock.

"Hi, Mr. Sakamaki." Killua greets and Dad looks at me.

"Who is this man?" Dad asks me.

"Dad, this is Killua Zoldyck, my arranged fiancé. Remember?" I answer then Dad nods.

"Yes, I do. But why are him and his sister moving in with us?" He asks.

"Because I said they could. I offered to since Killua and I are getting married soon, and Alluka is close to Jayden and Jordan's age, so the three youngest will have someone to play with." I answer then Dad sighs.

"I guess that's okay." Dad agrees.

"It is okay, Ayato. Don't be so rude about it." Mom says as she walks up next to him then Killua's eyes widened.