Help X Us X Out

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY CALL KURAPIKA AND Aria's POV~~~~----

"I'm gonna call Kurapika." Gon says then he started dialing Kurapika's number and I gulped in fear.

"Shit...Killua's screwed...." I thought.

"Hello?" Kurapika answers.

"Oh, Kurapika?" Gon says. 

"Whew, finally we got a hold of you." Gon says.

"Is this Gon?!" Kurapika asks.

"Yep, can you talk right now?" Gon asks him.

"Uh, sorry, I'm in the middle of something. I'll call you back." Kurapika says.

"Wait! Can you give me one minute? I have something to tell you." Gon says.

"Aria, Killua, and I ran into the Phantom Troupe. Aria was able to get outta there before us from Loezen taking her away because she decided to fight back. They actually caught us. She got Thayer, Shiku, and Jackson out of there before us." Gon says and Kurapika gasps through the phone. 

"What were you guys thinking?! Do you realize how dangerous they are?!" Kurapika asks.

"Let me talk." Killua says then Gon hands him the phone.

"Killua, Kurapika hates you just because you and I are together." I warn.

"I have a feeling he does." Killua agrees.

"I thought I knew, but after we met them, it was painfully clear. They're strong. Right now, we have no chance against them. That's why we need your assistance." Killua says.

"We want to help." Gon says then I heard Kurapika scoff.

"I'll help Gon and Aria, but there's no way in Hell, I'll ever help you." Kurapika tells Killua. 

"I could care less if you help me, but you will help out Aria and Gon! If you won't treat us as friends or equals, we'll do whatever we must to help!" Killua exclaims then he hands the phone to Gon, then I took it away from them and held his phone to my ear.

"Kurapika, you will not talk to anyone I know like that. If you decide to do that, you're a real dumbass." I tell him.

"Where have you been?! You've been selected as one of the assassins to get the Phantom Troupe!" Kurapika exclaims.

"I've been with them. I decided to get captured on my own, in my own way. It wasn't their fault that they got caught, I wanted to get caught." I tell him.

"Being with them means you're trying to get yourself killed!" Kurapika exclaims.

"Are you just saying that because I'm with Killua?" I ask him then he stays silent.

"Now, you listen to me, I don't care if you're older or younger than me, but I have knowledge. They're after you just because you killed one of their members. We're trying to keep you safe and not get killed by them. If you won't let us help you, then say goodbye to----" I began to say then my phone started ringing. I then pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the number.

"Why's he calling me?" I thought then I handed Gon back his phone to answer mine.

"What do you want, Hisoka?" I ask him and he sounded like he was in distress.

"Aria." He says and my eyes widened.

"He's never called me by my full first name." I remember.

"Your parents are in the hospital. They got caught up in the massacre." Hisoka says then my eyes widened as I hung up on him and ran to the hospital.