I Miss You X Mom and Dad

Play audio above if ends replay it~~~~

Halfway walking away from the hospital Hisoka gave me to Killua for him to carry me back to the room Leorio was staying in. I couldn't stop crying the whole way there then ended up becoming emotionless. I then pushed myself out of Killua's arms and started walking away with my fists clenched.

"A-Aria, where are you going?" Killua asks me.

"For a walk." I answer as I kept on walking away from them.

"Give her some time, Killua. She's gonna need it." Gon tells him and I kept on walking away through a different direction to the hospital.

"I promised them I would bring Mom and Dad home! I can't believe myself for lying to them! Am I being serious right now?!" I thought as I kept on walking.

I walked downstairs and I saw tears in Mito and Kaya's eyes because Gon and I were leaving for a certain amount of time.

"Come here, Kaya." I tell her and she ran over to me and hugged me tight.

"Are you going to disappear like Mommy and Daddy did?" Kaya asks me and I hug her tighter.

"Of course not! I'm coming back and that's a promise." I assure her and I look at my brothers and smile at them.

"Come here." I tell them and Jordan hugs me and cries into my shoulder.

"Please don't be gone for too long." Jayden begs and I look at them.

"I won't. Gon and I are going to get our Hunter's license and we'll come back. I promise." I promise and Kaya joins in on the group hug.

"Guys, Aria is very strong and she's immortal like us. She'll survive and she's going to bring Gon back with her!" Jordan explains and I smile at them.

"Ready, Ari?" Gon asks me and I stand up.

"Yeah. Let's go." I answer.

"Don't worry, Mito. While I'm gone I'll protect both me and Gon. Bye guys!" I assure Mito and she smiles at me and I hug Kaya, Jayden, and Jordan one more time and Gon hugs Mito again and we walk out the door and to the docks.

"Baka...You just lied to your younger siblings that were counting on you to bring them home. They can't possibly be dead because of an explosion. Mom had almost died before from the car accident that made her bulimic, from Cordelia, all of the vampires she's been through, and that one car accident with all of the Sakamaki brothers. Then Dad's a vampire, so that's impossible." I thought then I looked up and saw an image of when Mom, Dad, and I were on the airplane to Whale Island.

I sat next to the window on the airplane to some place called "Whale Island". Mommy and Daddy decided to move there for a while, while Mommy took a break from her job. It was late at night and I was wide awake from eating a whole bunch of candy at the airport. I looked out of the window in amazement from the lights in the city, shimmering like diamonds.

"Fangs, go to sleep. We have two more flights to catch tomorrow." Daddy tells me and I look at him with sad eyes as his gleeful green ones looked into my emerald orbs.

"But, Daddy, look at the pretty lights! Do you see this, Daddy?!" I ask him and he chuckles and patted my head.

"I sure do, Fangs. When I was your age, I never got to see lights like these in airplanes. It was always bright and sunny out and all you could see was clouds and roads. This is nothing compared to that now." Daddy explains then I yawn big and he chuckled.