Going X After X Him

"Apologize to Killua!" Gon and I command and Illumi looked at us, dumb-founded.

"Apologize for what?" Illumi asks and I clench my hands and slammed my fist on the table.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME, YOU F****** IDIOT!!!" I yell and everyone's eyes widened. I was enraged. He was my friend and it makes me mad when someone hurts another person's feelings and acts stupid about it. 

"I'm not. I don't know what to apologize for." Illumi says and Gon grabbed his wrist and flipped him out of his seat and I grabbed his head and put him in a headlock and held his head close to my face. Where his neck was right by my my fangs and I was ready to kill him.

"Apologize to him for making him leave." Gon demands.

"I didn't make him leave. He left on his own." Illumi says and Gon squeezed his wrist and I held his neck tighter.

"Apologize to him before I kill you." I threaten and Illumi stayed quiet.

"Are you ignorant? Are stupid?! YOU SURE AS HELL KNOW WHY YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO HIM!!!" I yell in his ear and I let go of his neck and my eyes turned red and I grabbed the corner of the table and it disintegrated  and I looked at Illumi and his expression didn't change. I then pointed to him and the corner of the table.

"That corner will be you if you don't apologize to Killua." I warn and he scoffed then I put my hand down and clenched my fists.

"Killua shouldn't have to leave because of you. You and your psychotic family shouldn't even be related to Killua. He's one of the best people I've met! He may be an assassin, but he has feelings and emotions, unlike you, Illumi!" I shout then pointed to him and Gon shattered his wrist.

"Illumi, you didn't want to become a Hunter for your next job, but just for you to follow Killua and make him fail the exam! You're not his brother, but an impostor!" I reveal and everyone's eyes widened.

"Explain how I'm an impostor." Illumi requests and I crossed my arms.

"You, you've trained Killua to run from any enemy, instead of fighting them. You hypnotized him by stabbing me to make him quit being an assassin. You impose yourself as a trainer and you don't care how he ends up, but you want to be the best assassin instead of him, because you know he'll be better than you at that." I explain and Gon let go of Illumi and looked at me.

"I may not be one of the smartest people on the planet and no one else may have noticed it, but you know its true." I tell him and I pointed at him again.

"Admit it, Illumi Zoldyck! You're jealous that Killua will be a better assassin than you and your filthy ass!" I shout and Illumi moved his hand closer to Gon and Gon back-flipped away and I grabbed Illumi's head and I covered his eyes and held his hands behind his back.

"Paírno kourasteí apó aftí ti malakía. Dipsáo. (I'm getting tired of this shit. I'm thirsty.)" I say and I bit Illumi's neck and gasps filled throughout the room.

"Aria, that's enough!" Loezen commands and I flipped him off and kept on drinking from Illumi.

"Goddammit." Loezen mutters and I heard a wooden chair move and footsteps walk over to me. I then look up and Loezen grabbed the string to the cross around my neck and yanked me away from Illumi then held me in one place and punched me on the cheek and I fell down in pain and he was hovering over me and grabbed my neck and began to choke me.

"Let go of me...you bastard." I command and Loezen put his foot on the bottom of my foot and began to push it backwards and I screamed in pain and he just smiled from it.

"I'll cut your dick off." I tell him and I lifted up my knee and slammed it against his crotch and he grunted in pain then bit my neck and began to drink my blood then he was yanked away from me by Jackson and Jackson held a knife to Loezen's throat and Kurapika, Gon, and Leorio helped me.