Arriving X At X Heavens Arena

"So, that place is Heavens Arena?" I ask as I looked out of the window of the airplane we were in. I sat next to Gon and Killua sat across from us.

"Yeah. 251 floors and the fourth tallest building in the world." Killua answers and my phone buzzed and it was a text from Loezen.

"Where are you?" He texts and I groan.

"There's no chance I'm telling you that" I respond and I put my phone away and played with my hair.

"Who texted you?" Gon asks me and I shook my hand in front of him.

"No one, Gon. I'm not texting him again." I answer then we arrived at Heavens Arena and got into a long line and my phone buzzed again.

"Don't make me ask you again. Where are you?" Loezen texts me again and I then turned my phone off and we got to a small counter.

"Please fill out these forms." The lady at the counter requests and I started filling out my form. I was the first one done and I gave the lady my form then Gon and Killua did the same.

"Killua-sama, you're #2054 and you'll be on the first floor." The lady tells Killua.

"Gon-sama, you're #2055 and you'll be in the first floor." The lady tells Gon.

"Aria-sama, you're #2056 and you'll also be on the first floor. Please remember your numbers as they call you." The lady reminds us then we walk into the building and there were a lot of people screaming and shouting as people in the arenas were fighting.

"There's a lot of people here." I comment.

"Numbers 2055 and 1973 please go to arena E." The lady on the intercom says and Gon stood up and took off his backpack.

"Ohhh, now I'm nervous!" Gon exclaims and I pat his shoulder.

"You'll do fine." I assure him.

"Gon, you made it through the Testing Gate, right?" Killua asks Gon and he nodded his head.

"In that case, just push them real hard!" Killua tells Gon and Gon nodded his head then left to go down to the arena and I sat down next to Killua.

"Hey, it's a little boy!" A man shouts.

"Oi, get out of there before you get killed!" Another man shouts and I sigh.

"They're underestimating him. That's no good." I say then a huge man stood in front of Gon.

"Numbers 2054 and 1837 please report to arena D." The lady on the intercom announces and I hug Killua and he blushed then left to go to his arena and I stayed on the sideline.

"Numbers 2056 and 1999 please report to arena F." The lady on the intercom announces and Gon had already won his fight and so did Killua and gasps moved throughout the room.

"That's Loezen Sakamaki's little sister! She'll get killed out there!" A man shouts and I ignore him as I cracked my knuckles going to my arena.

"Yeah, and that's Piper and Ayato Sakamaki's oldest daughter! She doesn't know how to fight and only perform!" Another man shouts and the whole crowd laughs and I scoff then get to my arena and Gon and Killua we're in the bleachers in the first row as a man with black hair, blue eyes, shirtless, torn up pants, barefooted, and a beard stood in front of me.

"Hahahhahahahaha!!!! You're having a little girl go against the great and invincible Joahesi?! She'll die---" he began to shout then wind began to blow around me as my eyes turned blood red and a red aura surrounded me and turned his face from confident to terrified. He became flustered and didn't know what to say.