Playing X With X Fire

I was still in the corner where Kurapika kissed me and I couldn't even make myself move an inch. I didn't know he loved me, I don't even know if I love him! This is a difficult decision. Killua looked heartbroken from what Kurapika did. And I couldn't do anything to stop Kurapika from kissing me. I didn't kiss him back, nor did I stop him. A smart guy like him kissing a girl like ME! I don't have parents, I despise my older brother, I'm a vampire, I'm abusive, I'm INSANE, and I ALMOST KILLED A PERSON AND I'VE KILLED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE!!! WHY WOULD HE WANT TO BE WITH ME?!!!

"He doesn't know what he's doing." Thayer tells me and I nod my head as I put my head in my hands and weep.

"Why would he even do that? He's too smart and logical for me!" I exclaim and Thayer pats my head.

"Aria, you're a cute girl. Don't blame him for being in love with you." Thayer says then she moves a piece of hair behind my ear and I smile.

"Who are you talking to?" Killua asks me and I look at him and shook my head then stood up.

"No one." I answer then I walk next to him and look at the arena.

"Sedokan. A 149 year sentence to serial bombings and arson." I say then Thayer floated next to me and nodded her head.

"Yeah." Thayer agrees.

"He looks pretty weak too." Thayer points out and I nod my head.

"As you can see, I'm not very strong. I don't really enjoy fistfights or physical activities like running and jumping. Like the red-head does." Sedokan says and I scoff.

"I like those kinds of things like Ari-Chan. But I'm not good at using my head." Gon protests.

"You got that right, Gon." I agree and Sedokan looks at me.

"You must be his sister. Is it okay is I propose an idea of our fight?" Sedokan asks and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I mean, you're kinda like his sister since you two have been so close AND been with each other for ten years." Thayer agrees then I sigh.

"Of course. I mean, you're not as strong as Gon, so I'll allow it. You're running into a mountain boy anyways." I respond.

"Okay, this is a simple game we can play." Sedokan proposes.

"A game?" Gon asks.

"Yeah. This game doesn't involve physical or mental activity. I'll explain it. We each light a candle at the same time, and the first candle that burns out first, loses. Seems simple?" Sedokan asks then he pulls out two candles.

"Aria, watch Sedokan. He has mischievous written all over his face." Thayer reminds me.

"Yeah, seems easy to understand." Gon agrees and I look at Sedokan and take in a whiff of air.

"Okay, in that case. Which candle do you want? The big or small one? Press O for the big one, press X for the small one. This'll be determined by the majority rule." Sedokan explains and all of our eyes widened.

"Majority rule?" Leorio asks.

"Sedokan possibly tampered with the large one." Kurapika says.

"Then he would know that if we think he tampered with the large one, he would've tampered with the small one also." I say and they nod their heads in agreement.

"You've got him in a real dilemma here." Tonpa says and I clench my fists.

"You keep your mouth shut!" Leorio shouts.

"Yeah, yeah." Tonpa says rudely and I turn around.

"Tonpa, did you forget how I do the punishments around here?" I ask and Tonpa squeaks.