Saving Killua X From X His Family

"Kalluto, open the door." Kikyo commands and Kalluto nodded his head and opened the heavy door. In there was a fat man with black hair, a pink button-up shirt, brown pants, black dress shoes, and a whip in his hand. Then a boy with white spiky hair, dark blue basketball shorts, shirtless, barefoot, and scars all over him.

"Killua..." I mumble as tears filled up my eyes and distraught painted on my face.

"Kil, have you learned your lesson yet?" Kikyo asks Killua.

"He isn't the least bit sorry, Mama!" The fat man shouts.

"Milluki! Shut up!" Kikyo shouts to the fat man and she looks at Killua again.

"Kil, why don't you just say sorry?" Kikyo asks and I began to weep and Killua looked up and saw me and his eyes widened.

"Aria...." He says in shock and I walk towards him and stood in front of him.

"Killua, just say you're sorry. Please, it pains me to see you like this." I beg.

"But how can I say sorry when I did nothing wrong?" Killua asks then he got whipped by the fat man.

"Don't talk back to your fiancé!" Milluki shouts and I turn around and grabbed Milluki's cheeks and brought him closer to my face.

"You don't hurt Killua unless I give you permission to. I don't care whether or not your family is of skilled assassins, but I can kill you all in a second and take Killua with me." I threaten then I let go of Milluki and look at Killua.

"I know what you're meaning, Killua. I've been in your position many times, but it's better to apologize and get out of this hell hole then have nothing to be sorry for and get abused." I explain to Killua and he sighs.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Your other friend Gon-Kun is here, isn't he?" Milluki asks and my jaw drops.

"Gon's here?" Killua asks.

"Milluki! You talk too much!" Kikyo yells.

"Why didn't you tell me Gon was here?!" Killua asks Kikyo then he got whipped again.

"Don't yell at Mama!" Milluki shouts and I turn around and looked at Milluki in warning.

"Kil, he wouldn't possibly make it through the gate." Kikyo comments.

"He will." Killua and I say in unison and Kikyo and Milluki's eyes widened.

"If he has a reason to become that strong, no one can stop him." I explain then Kikyo and Milluki look at each other.

"Lock her." Kikyo says and Milluki nodded his head and grabbed my shirt.

"Get off of me!!" I shout and I squirmed then he hit me and I fell to the ground and Killua got mad.

"YOU DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" Killua tells then Milluki grabbed my shirt and pulled it off of me and picked me up and put chains around my wrists then ankles. My wrists and ankles began to burn and I screamed and squirmed.

"MAKE IT STOP!!!" I scream as my wrists began to burn and tears leaked from my eyes.

"Just let her go!" Killua demands and Milluki picked up the whip and whipped my stomach and I grunted from the pain.

"MILLUKI!!!" Killua screams and he whipped us both.

"Milluki, not on Aria's face. She's beautiful and we wouldn't want Killua to marry someone ugly." Kikyo says and she walks towards us and I spat in her face and she slapped me.

"Don't disrespect your 'soon to be mother-in-law'. That's rude." Kikyo says and she giggled and sighed.

"Is there anything you want me to tell Gon?" She asks Killua and I.

"Tell him that I said,'Thank you for coming, but I can't see you right now. I'm sorry.'" Killua answers then she looked at me.

"Tell Gon that I said, 'These people are crazy. None of you will be able to get us out because of these people. I'll get him out soon. I promise.'" I answer then Kikyo and Kalluto left then Killua and I got abused more and more.

"So, you like my family?" Killua asks me and I laughed.

"Yours is surprisingly worse than mine. And my family is messed the f*** up." I answer and Killua laughs then we look at Milluki and he was getting ready to whip us then my eyes turned red and he stopped moving and stood there in fear.

"W-What are you?!" He asks and I laugh then ripped my hand out of the chains and looked at Milluki.

"Your worst nightmare." I answer then I closed my eyes.

"Thayer, time to take out the trash~." I tell Thayer then my eyes turned blue and my hair turned black and Thayer was out.

"Hi~! How are you, Fatty?" I ask and Milluki was getting ready to whip me then I pulled myself up and got my ankles out of the chains and the whip missed me. I then got ready to rip my remaining hand out of the chains then the whip came at me and I swung my legs around and kicked Milluki in the face. I ripped my hand out of the chains and launched myself at Milluki and sat on his shoulders and he tried whipping me, but I was dodging at every point I could. I then grabbed his wrist with one hand and lifted up his head with the other and opened my mouth.

"Thayer, that's enough." Killua says and I was back to normal then knocked off of Milluki's shoulders and knocked onto the ground and laid there in pain.

"There's no way out of this. Is there?" I mutter then I was put back in chains and hung there in silence.

"You will not be punished by your anger, you will be punished by your anger."- Buddha