How X Could X You?

"Hey, Gon." I greet as Killua opens the door to Gon's room and he looks at me with his eyes widened.

"What happened to you?!" Gon asks then I went over to Gon's bed and sat down on it.

"Hisoka was going to make me help him fight Kastro and I refused to. So he choked me, cut both of my thighs open, made my knee bend backwards causing it to break, and cut my chest." I answer and Gon's eyes widened.

"Hisoka would never do that to you, though!" Gon exclaims and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Guess that's over with. Now, he will probably prey on me like he does with you, Gon." I add and Gon laughs then suddenly stops.

"Wait, what?!" Gon asks and I busted out laughing then my butt vibrated. I then pulled my phone out of my back pocket and saw that Hisoka texted me. I then opened it and it read:

"I won my fight☺️~ Aren't you proud of me, Ari-Chan😍😍~?" It said and I rolled my eyes and texted him back saying,

"I could care less. Don't even talk to me, asshole" Then I put my phone back in my back pocket then someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask then the door opens and a man with white hair, emerald green eyes, fair skin, a white muscle shirt, cargo shorts, sandals, a gold chain wrapped around his neck, their hands up to their elbows wrapped in bandages, and scars on his shoulders chest and neck.

"Hey, Aria, Gon, Killua." Loezen greets and my eyes turned blood red at his appearance.

"Oh, hell no." Thayer says then she removes herself from my body and Loezen put his hands up in innocence.

"Whoa, there, Thayer. Relax. I'm not here to start anything. I wanted to see if Aria is okay. It's all over the world of what happened to you, Imoto-Chan." Loezen said in seriousness and I sighed.

"Thayer, eínai mia chará. (Thayer, it's fine.)" I tell her then she returns to my body and Loezen grabs a chair and sat in front of the bed.

"How are you feeling? Emotionally." Loezen asks and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just want Hisoka to stay out of my life now. That's all. I don't feel like speaking to him." I answer as I turned my head away then I felt someone grab my leg and I look towards that direction and Killua and Gon were up in defense and Loezen looked at them.

"I know I have a bad reputation with the three of you, but I know how to actually bandage these. Unlike the doctors and nurses here." Loezen assures them and they sit down then he unwraps the bandage on my left thigh and put some disinfectant spray then re-bandaged it.

"I know you guys hate me for my actions, but I promise all of you. I'm trying to become a better man. My girlfriend is expecting to have my child and I want to be a good influence to him or her. And since I'll be coming home for the family reunion and I haven't seen my family in four years. Nor met Kaya, I want to be a good example to them." Loezen answers then he looks at me in the eyes.

"But first, I want to stabilize mine and Aria's relationship again. I've done stupid things to her in the past and that was not smart of me. So, I want to fix it." Loezen says and I sigh.

"It'll take you a long time to do that, Zen-Kun." Gon mentions and Loezen nodded his head.

"I know. I still want to try." Loezen answers then he looks at my left hand.

"Hey, what's with the ring?" Loezen asks and I look at it.

"Your parents set up an arranged marriage for Aria and I. It wasn't our choice, but we're agreeing to it." Killua answers and Loezen nodded his head.