A X Letter From X Gon and Aria

Kaya's POV~~~~

"Jayden-Kun! Jordan-Kun! Lunch is ready!" I yell from the porch and Jayden and Jordan toss their football to the ground and we all race back inside to the table as Mito set our lunches in front of us. Jayden had a hamburger. Jordan had a salad. And I had a sandwich. Then Mito went back outside and took something out of the mailbox and came back inside with two envelopes.

"Mito-san, who are those from?" Jayden asks and Mito began to open one of the letters.

"They're from Gon and Aria. This one is from Gon." Mito answers and me and my brothers' faces lighten up.

"Read it please, Mito-san!" The three of us request and Mito and her grandmother laughed as Mito opened p the piece of paper.

"Mito-san and Grandma,

How are you doing? I'm doing fine. I got into the Hunter Exam! Isn't that great? However, going to the exam site wasn't all fun. On the boat, there was a nasty storm that was making everybody seasick. Ari-Chan and I had to help out the sick passengers. And that's where we met Kurapika and Leorio. When we were called to the captain's quarters, Leorio picked a fight with Kurapika and Ari-Chan. Ari-Chan ended up biting Leorio and I had to slap her and get her to calm down. Then out on the deck, Ari-Chan and I were helping the crew members during the storm, and someone went overboard and flew off the boat. I got him then when I got back up on the boat, Ari-Chan slapped me. Then once we got on land, we had to do a two choice quiz. The question was which one would you save? 1 for your mother and 2 for your father. And Ari-Chan didn't like that at all. Then we passed the quiz by not saying anything. Then we had to go up against the weird creatures and that's where I learned that if you're the first born of your Sakamaki parent and their lover, you have a marking inscribed into your back. Almost like a birthmark. Then when we got into the Hunter Exam, we met one of Ari-Chan, Jayden, Jordan, and Kaya's distant cousins. Jackson McKeil. He's the son of Cosette and Toga Yagari, he changed his last name though. Then there was this clown looking guy there, his name is Hisoka, him and Ari-Chan got in a fight and Ari-Chan won. During the First phase, we had to run a very long distance and that's where I met my best friend Killua. He's the third son of the Zoldyck family. He decided to take the Hunter Exam because he heard it was hard and wanted to try it out. Then we had to run again for the First Phase and I had an encounter with Hisoka and he almost killed me! Then Ari-Chan came and rescued me. She kicked his elbow backwards and he surrendered and pat her head. She threatened him and all he did was smile and walk away. In the Second Phase, we had to cook and no one passed. Ari-Chan didn't take it as a big deal, and the examiner ended up attacking her. Then Ari-Chan, Jayden, Jordan, and Kaya's grandpa, Zero-san, stopped the arguments from happening and he got to see Ari-Chan again! Then on the airship to the Third Phase, the chairman had us play a game with him. Ari-Chan was the only one able to win and she fell asleep after she was done. When we got to the Third Phase, Ari-Chan is apparently allergic to certain metals so we had six people in our group when there was only allowed five. We had to go against prisoners on the other side and Ari-Chan ended up almost killing someone, but she stopped herself. We won, but we had to spend fifty hours in a small room and had to wait to be released and finish the exam. Ari-Chan offered to stay behind, but she broke free of the chains she was held against and slid down the slide we went down and crashed into a wall and broke her arm. Hisoka put her arm back together and she was fine after that. And so, I've completed the Third Phase, Mito-san. I don't know how many are left, but I'll pass them all and become a Hunter, just like Dad.

Until next time,

Gon Freecss." Mito read and she smiled and looked at the picture on Ging.

"Mito-san, can you read the one from Ari-Chan? And read it to us?" I ask and Mito smiled and nodded her head.

"Of course." Mito answers and she opened the envelope and took out the piece of paper in it and me and my brothers smiled as Mito cleared her throat.

"Dear Jayden, Jordan, and Kaya,

I'm in the Hunter Exam like I promised! I'm still going to pass it with Gon and bring him home, like I also promised. Man, do I have to say, it's been crazy during this whole thing. If you've already read Gon's side of the story, then I don't have to explain as much. Yes, I did get in a fight with Leorio and drink very little of his blood, that was only because he threatened to kill us. Now we're okay and he knows the rules when I'm around. Yes, I did fight Hisoka twice, and that was a bad decision. When I was running with Gon, we met Killua. He's a really awesome person. He isn't like other people and actually thinks about others. Coming from a child from a family of assassins. If you guys ever met him, you'll all like him. Yes, I did get in a fight with the second phase examiner, she was being picky and it became annoying. Then Papa and uncle Ichiru came down from a huge blimp and I hugged Papa. Then we had to do something else for the second phase. Then we went to a place called Trick Tower, where we had to fight prisoners. That's where I found out I had a second soul that's my inner killer. Her name is Thayer, she would never hurt any of you and would help me fight. Then after I was done fighting, Kurapika, he kissed me and stole my first kiss from me. When we had to stay in a small room for fifty hours, I talked to Loezen through my phone and he told me that he was coming home after I come back. And he also told me that Mom knew Hisoka when she was a child and he saved my life multiple times. Now we're in the Fourth Phase of the exam and I have to help Hisoka with the Fourth Phase of the exam. But don't worry, I'll be fine. He's better than Loezen, in my book. I can't wait to come home and see all of you again and see our family again. Even though Mom and Dad won't be there, I get to at least get to see my family. Mito-san, her grandmother, and Gon are allowed and stay at the house if they want to, but it's up to them. I love the three of you and I promise to come home.

Love,

Ari-Chan" Mito read and me and my brothers smile from Ari-Chan's letter.

"At least Ari-Chan is okay! And she promised to come home, too!" Jayden exclaims and I nod my head.

"Does Ari-Chan really not like Zen-Kun?" I ask and Jayden and Jordan nodded.

"Yeah. They would yell at each other on the phone and it gets scary sometimes. She tells us to stay away from him, but I think she'll allow us to talk to him." Jayden answers and I lay my head down and sigh.

"I wonder what Zen-Kun looks like." I mutter then Jayden and Jordan pick me up and take me back outside.