Fighting X The X Killer

We finished the Fourth Phase and me, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Hisoka, Leorio, Jackson, that Gittarackur guy, Bodoro, Pokkle, and Hanzo in the Final Phase. We all walked into a room where the chairman, Menchi, Buhara, Satotz, Lippo, uncle Ichiru, and Papa were. I was standing in between Gon and Killua as we looked at a board.

"Well, gentleman and ladies. Did you get plenty of rest? This hotel is owned by the Hunter Exam Selection Committee. The place is all yours until the battles have concluded." Netero says then he looks at the board then back at us.

"For the Final Phase, we will be holding a one-on-one tournament." Netero says then he removed the cover from the board and revealed a bracket. (A/N:I made my own and it probably sucks, but oh whale)

"So only the last person standing passes?" Leorio asks and I clench my fists

"No. One win is all you need to pass." Netero answers and my eyes widened.

"One win?" Gon asks.

"Then, in this tournament..." Leorio says and I smack my forehead.

"When Loezen came home he explained this to me." I say then Netero looks at me.

"Then Aria Sakamaki, explain it to us." Netero says and I clear my throat.

"The winners are removed from the competition and the losers go up a bracket. The person that ends up on the top bracket is the loser and won't become a Hunter." I explain and Netero nodded his head.

"For once, you actually listen to something I say~." I hear a familiar voice says and my eyes widened as a man emerged from the shadows. He had sorta long white locks, black sunglasses, a black sleeveless muscle shirt, cargo shorts, black and white high tops, a gold chain wrapped around his neck, their hands up to their elbows wrapped in bandages, and scars on his shoulders chest and neck. He then removed his sunglasses and he had bright green eyes like mine and my eyes widened.

"Hello, Imoto-Chan~!" Loezen greets and I clench my fists and scream then run at him and he dodges and I kept on going after him.

"Netero, go ahead and keep on explaining, I'll be taking care of my little sister~. She already knows all of the rules~." Loezen says as I kept on going after him and Netero kept on explaining the Final Phase. Then I ran past Loezen and he grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him and held me in his arms, tightly.

"LET GO OF ME, YOU PEDOPHILE FAKE ASS BROTHER!!!" I order and Loezen cooed at me and held me tighter.

"Awe~. You're not going to be happy that I'm here to watch you become a Hunter~?" Loezen asks and I start kicking then broke free of his grasp.

"Obviously not!" I answer then Papa walked over and him and Loezen shook hands.

"How ya doin', you old coo-coo clock?" Loezen asks Papa and he sighs.

"Nice to see you too, Loezen." Papa says then Netero cleared his throat and we all look at him.

"So, we'll start with the first match, Hanzo and Gon. " Netero says then Loezen grabbed my wrists.

"HEY! Let me go now, Loezen Arrow Sakamaki!! Now!!" I command and he dragged me to the other side of the room and pinned me against the wall and put chains around my wrists that were chained to the wall and my skin began to burn.

"AGGGHHH!!! YOU ASSHOLE, LET ME OUT OF THIS NOW!!" I order and Loezen shook his head.

"So, this is your brother? He's quite the asshat, isn't he?" Thayer asks me and I nodded my head then Loezen walked away and my eyes turned dark red and Loezen turned around and looked at me as a dark shadow surrounded me then Loezen held up his hand.

"Jūbun'na. (Enough.)" Loezen says then I passed out.

TIME SKIP TO THREE HOURS LATER----

It's been three hours that I've been out and Loezen was standing by Netero and Gon was on the ground with stains of blood surrounding him. Kurapika, Leorio, and Jackson were getting angry and Hanzo kicked Gon and my bloodlust fired up. I stood straight up and the chains stopped me.

"GON!!" I yell and Hanzo walked over to him and broke Gon's arm and I shrieked and everyone looked at me.

"YOU BASTARD!! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HIM!!!" I yell and Kurapika's eyes turned scarlet and Gon got up and kicked Hanzo. Then a blade came out of under Hanzo's bandages and pissed me off and tried to free myself from the chains.

"Can't free yourself from those chains, huh?" Loezen asks and I spat at him and he scoffed and looked away.

"If you don't surrender I'll cut off your legs." Hanzo threatens and put the end of the blade to Gon's forehead.

"I will not surrender, but I don't want my legs to get cut off either." Gon says and Hanzo pushed the blade farther to Gon's forehead and little blood drew out. My bloodlust and thirst then sky-rocketed and I could sense that Loezen's did also and I looked at him and hissed.

"Loezen." I say and Loezen looked at me.

"You will not have his blood. You never will." I tell Loezen and he scoffs.

"Surrender and you can try again later." Hanzo says and I growl.

"HANZO!!!" I yell and he looked at me.

"Gon won't surrender." I tell him and he looks at me puzzled.

"Why not?" Hanzo asks.

"I've known Gon for ten years and he never surrendered that easily. And there's no way in hell he'll lose to you and not become a Hunter to find his dad!" I shout then Hanzo removed the blade from Gon's forehead and turned around.

"I give up. You win." Hanzo says and Gon began to protest and they went at each other's throats. Then Hanzo punched Gon and knocked him out and the referees surrounded him.

"Don't touch him." I say then they look at me.

"I'll take care of it." I say then I broke away from the chains and walked over to Gon and the referees backed away and I looked at Gon and licked away the blood on his face then coughed.

"Still way too sweet." I say then I picked up Gon and carried him away into a separate room then walked back into the main room and gave Kurapika a kiss on the cheek for good luck for him against Hisoka.

"I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off."- Unknown

~~~~~~~~

It's back! "A Vampire But Not A Vampire Hunter" is back! It took me a while, but I'm going to stop writing "Another Life" because it's difficult to write because I have to remember so many names. Now the schedule will go:

"An Assassin's Dream Or Hell"

"Hunter's Academy" then

"A Vampire But Not A Vampire Hunter"

Now, hopefully I'll keep on going with this story and many more, but we'll see. Bye!!!