Seeing X Someone X Familiar

I followed Gon, Killua, Zushi, and some guy to a small house where the man was going to explain something called "Nen" to us. The man's name was Wing and he was Zushi's trainer. We then got to the house and we were in front of a white board and I sat on a table behind Killua and Gon as Wing explained "Nen". I wasn't that focused and my hearing is selective, so there was no way I knew or understood what he was saying. It was, "Nen this" "Four major principles" "The dangers of Nen" and I am here like, "I don't really give a shit. Can I please leave?" and that was all I could think about.

"What is your name?" Wing asks me and I snap out of my gaze and look at him.

"Me?" I ask and he nodded his head.

"I am Aria Sakamaki. The first daughter/second child of Ayato and Piper Sakamaki." I introduce and Wing gestured me towards him.

"Aria, I am going to punch you. Use Ten, Ren, Zetsu, or Hatsu to protect yourself." Wing instructs and I nodded my head slowly then a dark and ominous aura appeared around Wing as he was getting ready to punch me.

"Hatsu!" I guessed in my mind then his punch came barreling towards my stomach and he punched me, but it deflected off of my stomach and it didn't feel like anything. I then open my eyes and everything was normal.

"As you can see, Aria is already a master of Nen. Because she didn't even have to move or do anything to protect herself." Wing says then I walk away and sat down on the table and Thayer appeared next to me.

"Eísai ídi éna master sto Nen? (You're already a master at Nen?)" She asks and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ypothéto óti étsi. Egó den íxera kan opoiadípote apó aftó. (I guess so. I didn't even know any of this.)" I answer and Thayer huffs as she crossed her arms.

"Mou píre pentakósia chrónia na kyriarchísei Nen. (It took me five hundred years to master Nen.)" Thayer says and I chuckle.

"Katálava, mou to párei, tha to párei. Eísai archaía. (I get it, I get it, I get it. You're ancient.)" I tell her and she growled.

"Ari-Chan, lets go!" Gon exclaims and I hopped off of the table and followed them out of the house and put my hands in my pockets.

"How are you already a master at Nen?" Killua asks me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"My great grandmother is 'Fae the Forcible' and she became a legendary god then had my grandmother and is a combined god. And gods in my family are unbelievably strong and invincible." I explain then we got back to Heavens Arena and went into our next fights. We were already on the 190s floor and Gon and Killua were in different arenas then me, so it was different. I was going against some guy that can turn into a snake, but I like snakes so I won't really care.

"Your little magician attack won't work on me, little girl. For I have fangssssss that will dig into your ssssskin and inject poissssonousss venom." He says and I groan then looked at him and smirked.

"Can I tell you something cool, ssssnakey?" I ask then I disappeared and reappeared next to his ear and hissed then licked his ear.

"I have fangs that can drink every last drop of your blood in one drink. And it will work much faster than your 'venom'." I warn then his eyes widened as I grinned.

"Can I tell you something else?" I ask.

"If you do bite me, I can just drink it out and spit it out, very, very quickly." I say then I disappeared and reappeared in front of him with my arms crossed and he looked terrified.

"C-Can you surrender?" He asks and the ref nodded his head.

"Then I surrender." The man says and I shrugged my shoulders.