Scars X And X Bruises

"ARGH!!!" I cry out as a whip hit me from the side of my face. The pain was becoming dull and duller as I was getting hit.

"ENOUGH, MILLUKI!!!" Killua yells and I open my eyes and Killua was scarred almost as bad or worse than me. His face was filled with anger and Milluki ignored him and whipped him.

"Aria, I dare you to try and kill me." Loezen dares and I look at him with fear.

"Z-Zen-Kun, I can't hurt you!" I decline and Loezen chuckles and pat my head.

"That's because you have a kind soul and don't have the guts to hurt a fly." Loezen comments and I clenched my fists.

"I can hurt people, Zen-Kun! I've hurt people before! I've drank people's blood before! I can hurt people!" I deny and Loezen raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why are you arguing with me, Aria?" Loezen asks and I stood there with puppy eyes that could never get through Loezen's soul.

"I-I am not arguing with you, Zen-Kun..." I decline and Loezen slapped me and I fell to the ground.

"I am your trainer, right?! You do not address me with 'Zen-Kun' when we're training! You address me with 'Sensei'! Got it?!" Loezen reminds me and I sat up and rubbed my cheek.

"H-Hai." I respond and Loezen pulled me to my feet and made me stand up straight.

"Now, try to kill me with your Nen." Loezen instructs and I stood in my stance and I closed my eyes then I opened them and a dark aura illuminated off of my body and crept towards Loezen.

"Perfect." Loezen praises then he had his aura come alive and attack me. Making it surround my body and started to choke me with his maniacal eyes staring down at me. Showing that he's enjoying this.

"Loezen!" Dad shouts and Loezen stopped and looked at him.

"That's enough. She's exhausted." Dad says and Loezen scoffs and left.

"Dad......." I say as I began to tear up then I saw Milluki whipping Killua and I grew angry. Milluki then was about to hit Killua again then I lifted my legs up and ripped the whip out of his hands.

"You, fatty. Remember what I said? You don't hurt Killua on my watch." I remind Milluki then he grabbed the whip and hit me instead. Then I heard buzzing that the supersized Illumi didn't hear.

"Fat-so, your phone is ringing." I tell him and he stopped whipping me and took his phone out of his pocket and answered it.

"Hello? Oh, Mama! Yep, I understand." Milluki says then he hung up.

"Your little friend is by the butler's office. I wonder if I can do anything to hurt them." Milluki says then my aura sparked and Killua ripped his hand off of a chain.

"If you do anything to hurt Gon. I'll kill you." Killua and I say in unison then someone began knocking on the door.

"I'm coming in." A man says and the door opened and revealed Zeno Zoldyck.

"Milluki, why did you hit her on her beautiful face?" Zeno asks then I looked at my wrists and they for sure had heat rashes.

"Kil, Aria, you're free to go." Zeno tells us and Killua sighs.

"What?! He's not the least bit sorry!!" Milluki shouts and Killua broke out of his chains and I pulled my left hand out then my right.

"Killua, can you help me with my ankles?" I ask and Killua nodded his head and he bent down and took the ankle chains off of me then I took off the chains on my wrists and put my clothes back on.

"Man, I really need to change clothes." I say then I pulled my hair back up into a ponytail and Killua and I walked to the door.

"Kil, Silva wants to talk to you." Zeno says and Killua nodded his head and we left and we walked to Killua's bedroom. I stood along the wall while I was waiting for Killua and Thayer stood in front of me.

"You okay? Your wrists look terrible." Thayer asks me.

"Eímai kalá. I oikogéneiá tou eínai treló ómos. (I'm fine. His family is insane though.)" I answer in Greek and Thayer sighs.

"Eísai tycherós pou kaneís edó xérei ísos Ellínon. (You're lucky that no one here probably knows Greek.)" Thayer tells me and I sigh.

"Thayer, min to po se kanénan aftó. Boreís na to káneis aftó gia ména? (Thayer, don't tell anyone this. Can you do that for me?)" I ask and Thayer nodded her head.

"Nomízo óti eímai erotevménos me Killua ...(I think I'm in love with Killua...)" I confess then Killua walked out of his room with a long-sleeved black shirt, purple jeans, brown shoes, and a backpack on him.

"You ready to meet my dad?" Killua asks and I nodded my head and I walked next to him to Silva. Jackson and Loezen told me everything about them and their names and that they're all crazy. And I sure as hell believe them now. We then walk in and there was a man with white hair, blue eyes like Killua's, a purple and red kind of clothing, and black shoes. Not to mention he was a giant.

"Kil, who is this girl?" Silva asks and I bow before him.

"I am Aria Sakamaki. Killua's arranged fiancé." I answer and he nodded his head and hummed.

"You're a very beautiful girl, you know?" He reminds me and I stood up straight.

"I get that a lot." I answer and he studied my face.

"What happened to your face?" He asks.

"I was also put up by your wife and fat ass----your other son." I answer and he looked angry.

"I will talk to them for scarring your face." Silva comments and I stayed quiet.

Kurapika's POV~~~~

I'm growing impatient. I want to get Killua and Aria and leave this place. And Aria being Killua's fiancé, it pisses me off. I don't want them to be in love or even a couple. I may not be able to make their marriage from stopping, but I can make her cheat.

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really love the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."- Johnny Depp