Cooking X Against X Morons

We got to the gate to the Second Phase and I put on my tank top from earlier and sat down against a tree. I looked at the markings on my wrist and felt my pulse and felt all of the blood running through it. My eyes got more of a red luster and I bit into my hand and started drinking the blood from it. Gon and Kurapika were standing next to me while Jackson was tending to Leorio's injuries. And Killua was glaring at Kurapika while standing next to him then watching me drink my own blood.

"So, is this her bloodlust or her thirst kicking in?" Killua asks.

"This is her thirst. Usually when her blood tablets don't work, she usually takes her own blood or drinks someone else's. When her parents were around, she would drink her dad's. But if family was over, she would drink one of her vampire uncle or aunt's." Gon explains then my thirst became satisfied and I removed my fangs from my hand then stood up and stretched.

"Why are people huffing and puffing? That run wasn't bad at all!" I ask and Gon laughs while Kurapika's eyes widen and Killua shrugged his shoulders.

"That run was brutal!" Kurapika exclaims and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"To Leorio it was, but to Jackson and possibly you, it wasn't bad at all, Kura-Chan." I remind Kurapika and he rolled his eyes at me and I shake my finger at him.

"Kura-Chan, don't be rude to a famous child~. Or you'll be dealing with rumors~." I warn and Killua looks at me weirdly.

"You're famous?" Killua asks me and I look at him and nod my head.

"Yeah. My dad is the son of Tougo Sakamaki and my mom is the daughter of a combined goddess and one of the three owners of the Hunter's Association. And my mom is the famous singer, Piper Kiryu. So when I was born, it was, apparently, a big deal because my mom thought she couldn't have any children. Then my mom had my brothers and their births weren't as much of a big deal, then my sister was born two months earlier than expected." I explain.

"So that's how Kaya is so small?" Gon asks and I look at him and nod my head.

"Yeah. She eats a lot, but she's always been small. She'll probably stay small when she's older." I answer.

"Is most of your family tall?" Kurapika asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"My dad's brothers (blood-related) are shorter than him. My uncle Kanato is shorter than his wife and my uncle Laito is taller than his wife." I answer.

"How tall is Kanato's wife?" Killua asks and I laugh/sigh because of aunt Sharvari's height.

"My uncle Kanato is 5'5 and my aunt Sharvari is 5'10." I answer and Killua bursts out laughing.

"Oh, I feel bad for him!! Do they have any kids that are taller than him?" Killua asks and I nod my head slightly.

"Yeah. Their daughter, by blood, is 5'7 and their adopted daughter is 5'4." I answer and Killua nodded his head. Then Satotz blows a whistle and we all look at the gate.

"This is where the Second Phase will take place. I will be taking my leave." Satotz says and he walks away with his weird ass walk and the gates open. We all walk in and there was a woman with aqua blue hair in five different kind of ponytails, a very revealing shirt, denim short-shorts, and black combat boots. I looked at Jackson and him and Leorio were drooling over the woman.

"Give me one second." I tell Kurapika, Killua, and Gon as I walk over to Jackson and Leorio. I grab their ears and I drag them over to where I was standing wit the other boys and I smacked the two perverts.

"Perverts!" I whisper/yell at them and they stood back up.

"I'm Menchi. I'm one of the examiners for the Second Phase." The woman introduces herself.