Two Souls X And X Confession

"Hey, Aria! Wake up, lazy ass!" I hear someone shout and my eyes flicker open and I saw that I was in a room with Killua standing in front of me with his hands behind his back with his skateboard with it.

"*yawn* No. I want to sleep!" I groan as I roll over and start falling back to sleep again.

"Lazy ass, we have to leave! We're at the Third Phase!" Killua exclaims as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room and dragged me outside.

"You had to drag Ari out of her room?" Gon asks and I try pulling my arm out of Killua's grasp, but it was very useless.

"Yeah. She was still sleeping. I'm surprised she didn't try breaking my arm." Killua comments and I sat up and flung Killua over my shoulder and he landed square on his back and screamed.

"OWW!!!!!!!" Killua screamed and he looked at me and I just smiled.

"Be wary next time you try to wake me up." I warn then I stand up as I helped up Killua with me and he stood next to me. I then walked over to Gon and stood by him as we waited for instructions.

"This is Trick Tower where the Third phase will be taking place. You must be out of this place before the seventy-two hours are up. Enjoy!" Bean explains then people start walking around and hitting things against the ground. Jackson had already disappeared into the tower and the five of us were split into two and three. I was paired up with Kurapika and Leorio was paired up with Gon and Killua.

"So, are you the oldest sibling of your family?" Kurapika asks me and I shake my head no.

"I don't like to mention him, but I have an older brother by nine years. When my mom was twenty and my dad had just turned twenty-one (A/N: I'm changing the ages of when Piper and Ayato had Aria and they were both twenty-nine when Aria was born), on my dad's birthday my older brother was born unexpectedly. My mom didn't even have signs that she was pregnant then she just started screaming when water went everywhere and my uncle and dad took her to the hospital, and that's where she had my older brother." I explain.

"What's his name?" Kurapika asks.

"Loezen Arrow Sakamaki." I answer and Kurapika's eyes widened.

"So, he's a well-known Hunter?" Kurapika asks and I grunt as I smashed a rock with my bare hand in anger.

"Yes. He decided to leave me, my parents, my sister, and brothers just to become a Hunter. When my dad was leaving, he never bothered to come get us and made my dad pissed off. I've hated my brother for YEARS and he calls me and texts me and brings up how we're doing and I start screaming at him and he gets all cocky and I hang up on him." I explain and Kurapika rubbed my back in assurance and I calm down.

"Hey, lovebirds! We found something!" Leorio shouts and Kurapika and I look at each other and blush then ran over to the trio.

"How people are getting in is through slabs. When you step on one, they open and only one person at a time can go in. Once a person gets through, no one else is allowed through." Gon explains.

"Then there are four slabs in this area. One over here, over there, over there, and right there." Gon points and I nod my head.

"That means one of us will have to stay behind or two people will have to pair up." Killua says and Kurapika snaps his fingers.

"Aria can go with me down a slab." Kurapika suggests as a light pink painted his cheeks.

"Are you sure? You'll have to hold her." Gon says and Killua face starts turning red as his pupils shrunk.

"I-I'm okay with that." Kurapika says and we all walk behind a slab and Kurapika picked me up and held me bridal style as my face turned as red as my hair.