More X Surprising X Prey

The sweet aroma of blood traveled to my nose. However, this certain smell of blood, was more savory than sweet. Sweet and savory is what I would like to describe it. My eyes flutter open to the sight of me on Hisoka's lap and little red and pink butterflies surrounding him. I jumped up and away from Hisoka, in shock and land on my feet with my ax in hand, turning into a dagger. Hisoka just looks at me with his evil amber eyes as mine turned red.

"Hisoka, I may be working with you, but you being touchy feely with me, is WAY off limits. Or I will go against you and kill you." I threaten Hisoka and he smiles.

"You got s nightmare and was afraid of it~. I was just helping you~." Hisoka tells me.

"By trying to act kinky with me?" I ask and Hisoka chuckles.

"No, by comforting you of course, my little Ari-Chan~." Hisoka answers and I scoff and saw someone sitting in the bushes. Attempting to conceal their presence. I looked closely and saw the brown eyes, black and green spiky hair, the green and orange outfit, and the fishing pole.

"Gon!" I recognize and I turn my back to him and walk back to the tree and sit against it and grabbed my dagger and put it back under my belt as it turned back into my ax. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes and the sound of Hisoka woke me up.

"I know you're there~. So come on out or I'll just come to you~." Hisoka says and he stood up and my eyes widened and I stood up with him.

"Hisoka, there's no one there! I promise!" I lie and an old man with black hair and a goatee jumped out of the bushes. He pulled out a spear and it cut off all of the top of the bushes.

"Hisoka, I challenge you to a duel." The man says and I stood in front of Hisoka and my hair began to turn black and my eyes flashed blue.  

"You'll have to kill me first to get to my employer." I tell the man and Hisoka put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me behind him and my appearance was the same.

"Ari-Chan, I don't want you having all of the fun~. If you really need to, you can fight whenever you want to~." Hisoka says and I nod my head in obedience and sat against the tree. The man attempted to strike Hisoka, but he dodged it and the man kept on striking till he almost got Hisoka's neck and I snapped. I jumped up to defend myself and the spear cut off the tree and I ran at the man and grabbed the blade of his spear and my eyes were completely black.

"W-What the hell is this?! What kind of witchery is this?!" The man asks and the man yanked the spear from my hand and blood dripped from it. I looked at it in a satisfied way and liked away the blood as it dripped onto my arms, shirt, shorts, thighs, and some dripped onto my face.

"MMM, you know, I'll have to thank you for that, sir. I never knew how delicious Sakamaki blood ever was~. Now, I get to have some of yours~!" I say then I ran at the man and he tried striking me again, but he just cut my skin, and I kept on going. A maniacal expression came across my face. I kept on running at him and he kept on trying to dodge me. I swiped my sharp nails at him and he barely dodged them when they went through his side. I looked at my hand and whined.

"That's no fair~! I wanted more blood of yours~!" I complain then he struck me in my back and I fell to the ground, with blood dripping from my almost lifeless body. Then a bunch of golden needles killed the man and I stood up and breathed heavily.

"Kami wa, watashi no onshirazu no tsumi o yōsha shi, iki tsudzukeruto saigo no jikan no tame ni watashinokazoku o mite watashi o iyashimasu (God, forgive me of my ungrateful sins and heal me to stay alive and see my family for one last time)." I pray then my wound on my back went away and I saw Gittarackur talking to Hisoka then Gittarackur turned into a man with long black hair and black eyes then went into a hole.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"No one, sweetheart~. Lets go find some more prey~." Hisoka says and he hoisted me onto his back and he ran to a cliff. He set me back down and I sat on the edge of the cliff and let my feet hang over it.

"Ne, Hisoka, can I ask you a question?" I ask Hisoka and he nodded his head as he searched the woods.

"Have you ever caught feelings for someone?" I ask and Hisoka looked down at me and sat down next to me and sighed.

"Yes, I did. And I still am." Hisoka answers.

"With who?" I ask and Hisoka sighs.

"Your cousin Isabella. Her and I met each other a couple years ago. I was roaming the streets and she was in an alleyway, crying. I decided to help her and have her stay at my place for a while till she got better. Then a year later, I got feelings for her and she returned them to me. I haven't seen her, talked to her, or heard her since a couple months ago when her and I got in a fight about me going into the Hunter Exam." Hisoka explains then I just look forward.

"Why did you ask~?" Hisoka asks and I blush.

"To me, it sounds like two guys are fighting over me and I would have to choose one of them. One of them I would want to keep as a friend and the other, I would want to fall in love with the other. It's to difficult of a decision to choose them." I explain and Hisoka smiles.

"Just let yourself adjust to these feelings~. Then you'll know what you want~." Hisoka says then he saw a blonde man and dark haired man walking and Hisoka smiles.

"Found you~." Hisoka says then I look and saw the next two he'll hunt down.

"Do you want me to help?" I ask and Hisoka nodded.

"I'll take the stronger one and you take the weaker one~." Hisoka answers then I look behind me and saw Gon and faced forward again.

"To keep a secret, tell it to everyone you know, but pretend you are kidding."- Lemony Snicket