Truth X And X Dangerous

I had finished filling out a form and I told them I could fight any day, anytime, anywhere and they said they'll get me ready at any point. They gave me my keys and I'm in room #2224 which is where I'm staying till we leave. I then walked back over to Hisoka and sat on the wall where, all of the cards he threw were, and he looked at me and smiled.

"Who did you fight, Ari~?" Hisoka asks.

"My first arena fight was with Loezen and I won against him. Then I fought a whole bunch of other people and half of them surrendered. My last fight, someone was too cocky and they said I was too small and wasn't strong enough. Then I creeped them out and they surrendered." I explain and Hisoka chuckles.

"You sound like your mother~. That's adorable~." Hisoka comments and my smirk went away as my bangs covered my eyes and Hisoka cocked his head in confusion.

"Hisoka, tell me." I demand and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Tell you what~?" He asks then I looked at him with tears flooding my eyes.

"Tell me how you know so much about my mom and how you two met." I answer and Hisoka sighs and leaned his head against the wall.

"I'm twelve years older than your mom and other than your uncle Aiden, I protected her, she was like a little sister to me. When your mother was two and I was fourteen, she got lost in the woods and a fox was chasing after her and she ended up getting lost. Then she stumbled upon a tree root and fell down as the fox was getting closer to her. I was going to watch her be killed then I saw her face and saw how adorable she was and I helped her. I then killed the fox and she thanked me and I got her back to where her home was. Ever since that day, she would come into the woods and visit me everyday. I ran away from home, so I had no where to go and I lived in the woods. She visited me everyday at the same exact time and wouldn't be a second late.  And it would always be the time she came home from after school and Aiden had baseball practice, Tana was at her parents' house helping Fae get her strength back, and Zero would be at the Hunter's Association with either Netero or at the Vampire Hunter Association. She would bring me her food from lunch and would have a smile on her face everyday. Then when I was this age and your mom was sixteen and left to go to the Sakamaki mansion, I waited and waited for her and got worried. When it was midnight, I checked her house and she wasn't there and I freaked out. I then texted her and she said, 'My parents sent me to a house that has a house full of vampires in it. I'm scared, Hisoka' and I ran to the direction she was. I stayed close and watched the mansion from distances. And when she was at the legal age to date older men, I was going to confess my love for her. Then she texted me and said, 'I knew you were here all along. Thank you for protecting me from a distance again, Hisoka. I'll be living here now and I'll come and visit you as much as possible.' and I went back home and when she came home to visit her family. She texted me and asked me if it was okay if I met her boyfriend. I wasn't upset nor mad that she fell in love, but I was happy she was ready to tell other people that I existed and wasn't ashamed of it. I then met your dad and him and I were alike and had the same interests. Then she had to leave and it was about a year and a half later and she texted me at ten o'clock at night and said, 'I had a baby.' and that was it. I was infuriated and tracked her phone of where she was and met Loezen. She explained to me that she never meant to get pregnant and she didn't have any signs of pregnancy. I couldn't get mad at her so I forgave her then nine years later your dad calls me and says, 'Piper had another baby, I think you'll like her.' so I rushed over to the hospital they were at and it was one o-clock in the morning and I met you. Then about a month after you were born, your parents wanted to move and they asked me to help them and to live close in case something happens. And I did and I lived in a small house close by and would check in daily. Like that one time you and Loezen got attacked and I protected the two of you. And the other time when Loezen was eleven and you were two and he attacked you and I took you to Laito and Faith's house. Then you guys moved and no one told me and I knew I would find all of you someday. When I met you on the first day of the exam, I knew you had gotten stronger and it impressed me~. So I wanted to test you, and look at where it's gotten you~." Hisoka explains and I sighed and leaned my head back.