What Nen X Category Do I X Belong In?

"Gon, we're gonna be fighting Hisoka! Aren't you excited for this?!" I ask Gon as Gon, Killua, and I walked to Wing-san's home and Gon shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. I'm excited, but at the same time inexperienced." Gon answers and I punched his shoulder.

"You have experience. Don't put yourself down because of that. Hisoka said he wouldn't fight you until you were able to hit him like he hit you. And now you're able to! Doesn't that show you you're strong enough, Gon?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders then we walk into Wing-san's home.

"You don't have to be here for a lesson, Aria-Sama." Wing-san tells me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I want to watch. And I've heard that we get to learn what Nen category we're in, soon." I respond and Wing-san smiles at me.

"Alright." He tells me then he looks down at Gon, Killua, and Sushi.

"Today, we will finally begin to train in Hatsu. Once you master Hatsu, you will have learned the basic Nen principles. After that, you will need to work on developing your individual Nen style." Wing-san proposes.

"Osu!" Gon, Killua, and Sushi say in unison and I kept on watching.

"Hatsu is the technique by which you control your Nen. It is the culmination of Nen, and there are six distinct categories." Wing-san says then this is where all of my attention goes.

"Enhancers are able to strength objects." Wing-san says.

"Emitters can propel their aura." Wing-san says.

"Transmuters can alter their aura's qualities." Wing-san says.

"Conjurers are able to manifest their aura." Wing-san says.

"Manipulators can use their aura to control objects and creatures." Wing-san says.

"Specialists are those with a special aura that doesn't fall within the other five classes." Wing-san says and my eyes widened.

"So, specialists aren't powerful enough to be within the other categories?" Thayer asks and I shrugged my shoulders.

"The key is to find the power that suits you." Wing-san says.

"The power that suits you?" Gon asks.

"Nen is linked to individual ability, with two areas of particular prominence. The first would be your natural potential. The second would be potential refined later in life." Wing-san says then he motions me to stand next to him and I do.

"Aria-Sama, for example, was born with incredible strength and speed. That, from being in a family with vampires and with the rockiness of her fights in the past." Wing-san says then I stood next to Killua and listened.

"From the moment of birth, your Nen aura falls within one of the six categories. While rare, it is possible for your Nen aura to later changed types." Wing-san says then he walks over to the white board.

"If you attempt to learn an ability that does not fit your inclination, you will find it very difficult." Wing-san says then he rambles on about the six categories and which ones are harder and which ones are easier.

"Hisoka was able to change his aura into a rubbery substance. This would be a Transmuter ability." Wing-san says.

"Thymitheíte ti týpos Nen Hisoka eínai. (Remember what Nen type Hisoka is)" I tell Thayer and she nods her head. Then Wing-san goes on and on about Gido and Kastro's Nen types then one particular person pops into my head.