Fight X Me X Hisoka

Gon got two points from punching Hisoka. I would expect that he would get more than that, but it was somewhat fair. Now, him and Hisoka were walking towards each other and Gon gave Hisoka back his tag.

"He kept it?" I thought then they jumped away from each other.

"How much have you learned about Nen?" Hisoka asks Gon.

"All of the basics." Gon answers.

"I see~. You must be an Enhancer~." Hisoka points out.

"Huh?! How did you know?!" Gon asks and Hisoka giggles.

"You're so adorable~." Hisoka says then I growl.

"You should do a better job of keeping a secret~." Hisoka says.

"Shut up! How did you know?" Gon asks.

"I used a method similar to the blood type personality test~. And it's just as unreliable~. I devised my own way of using personality to classify aura~." Hisoka answers then he points to Gon.

"Enhancers are simple and earnest." Hisoka says and my eyes widened.

"He nailed it." Killua and I said in unison.

"By the way, I'm a Transmuter, fickle and dishonest~." Hisoka says and I scoff.

"Both of those are true about him." I comment.

"Emitters have short tempers~. Specialists are independent~. Conjurers are high-strung~." Hisoka says.

"That one is right about Loezen." I comment.

"Manipulators are argumentative~. The two of us are quite compatible~. Our personalities attract~. We could become intimate~. But you should take care, because Transmuters are fickle~. It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash~." Hisoka says and he ran at Gon.

"So...Do not disappoint me, Gon~." Hisoka says then he ran at Gon and elbowed him in the face. Gon flew into the air and Hisoka ran under him, once Gon was about to land, Hisoka pushed Gon away.

"He's fast!" Killua exclaims and I just kept my focus.

Killua's POV~~~~

"He's fast!" I exclaim then I looked down at Aria and it didn't phase her.

"She has to be controlling Thayer at the moment or watching Hisoka's moves for their fight."

Aria's POV~~~~

Hisoka then ran at Gon and he moved out of the way, but Hisoka kicks a stone slab out of the ground. Hisoka kept on running after Gon and trying to kick or punch him, but Gon dodges almost every time. Until he gives Gon a hard punch on his spine and knocking the wind out of him. Then everything turned black.

"Stop it, Loezen! Don't touch me there!" I order as Loezen grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the ground.

"You can't tell me to do anything, stupid. I'm at a higher vantage than you, weakling." Loezen says then he licks my neck slowly.

"Stop it, now!!!" I order and Loezen dug his nails into my thigh and made blood draw.

"Please.....stop....." I beg as Loezen bared his fangs near my neck then dug them into my flesh.

"NO!!!! STOP IT NOW!!!!!" I yelled and he covered my mouth to mumble my screams. I grabbed his wrist and tried pulling his hand away, but he was much stronger than me.

"Help....someone please...." I thought as I felt the last drop of my blood be drained.

"Help....." I thought then my eyes rolled to the back of my head then Loezen's fangs were ripped out of my neck and I opened my eyes and everything was blurry. A jester looking man was fighting Loezen and Loezen was getting pissed off at the man.