Phone Call X And X Last Decision

I was sitting on the top of a couch, keeping my phone on, as I was waiting for Loezen to call me. Killua was teaching Gon how to use his skateboard, Leorio was sitting on a different couch, Kurapika reading, and Tonpa drinking coffee. I kept on tapping my foot anxiously, waiting for Loezen to call me.

"Man, it's boring in here." Leorio comments then Killua's skateboard flew past Leorio's face.

"Hey, don't use that skateboard in this small ass room!" Leorio yells and Gon frowns.

"We wouldn't be in here if you didn't lose that bet." Tonpa fires back.

"I wasn't even talking to you!" Leorio shouts back.

"But what kind of Hunter would lose an easy of that gamble?" Tonpa asks and I stood up and stood next to Tonpa and grabbed his cup of coffee and poured it on top of his head.

"OWWW!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!" Tonpa screams as he wiped it off his face.

"It's coffee for a reason, dumbass." I remind him then I sat back down on the couch and my phone began to ring and the contact name, "Fat Asshole Bastard" came up on my phone and I began to shake and Gon put his hand on my shoulder.

"We're right here." Gon assures me then I answered Loezen and saw his face with a hypocritical smile on his face. Parts of his snow white hair covered his left eye, his mint green eyes squinted, his arm behind his head, his black t-shirt with a military green jacket over it, and his mind was thinking of something that I couldn't bear.

"Hey, Imoto-Chan! How have you been?" Loezen asks in a cocky voice and I scoff.

"Better since the last time I saw you, till now." I answer and Loezen frowned.

"Come on, you know you love me!" Loezen says and I gave him a look like he was being oblivious.

"Really, dumb shit?" I ask and he laughs.

"How's the Hunter Exam?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Other than all of the critical injuries, I'm fine." I answer and Loezen scoffed.

"Heh, I went through that Exam with ease." Loezen says and I groan.

"That's because you killed everyone in the First Phase!" I remind him and he nodded his head.

"I just pretended it was Mom and Dad." Loezen comments as is visible green eye flashed a violent red.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT OUR MISSING PARENTS?!!" I ask and Loezen's grin went away.

"Don't act ignorant, Aria. You know I've hated Mom and Dad since Jayden and Jordan were born. That's why I left the house when they were two. I didn't care about how you three felt, I just wanted to get out of that hell hole." Loezen explains.

"You were a mistake anyways." I remind him and he looked at me like he was triggered.

"Hey, Mom didn't know she was pregnant with me! So shut the hell up!" Loezen exclaims and I smirk.

"Then that means you were a mistake! Get that through your head, dumb ass." I explain and Loezen scoffs.

"Whatever, mother******. How are Jayden, Jordan, and Kaya anyways?" Loezen asks.

"If you want to know, then come how to see them yourself." I answer and Loezen smirks.

"I am coming home." Loezen came back and my eyes widen.

"WHEN AND WHY?!!" I ask.

"After you come how from the Hunter Exam. It's for a family reunion. You know all of Dad's brothers and uncle Aiden are coming over right? Everyone's staying at the house. Except Gon and Mito of course." Loezen explains.