{2}

^Credits to the creator of this amazing speedpaint: http://imaginesilver.deviantart.com/art/Banana-Bus-chibi-crew-552614373 I'll put the link in the comment section as well. lol

[Brian's POV-THIS IS FOR YOU, DAL SINCE YOU LOVE THE TTERRORISER VOICE SO DAMN MUCH-]

I watched Brock from down the hallway. His ex kept pestering him about getting together. I leaned closer to listen as my arm lounged on top of Brock's shoulder to keep myself steady as I fakely zoned out.

"Babe, you know it was an accident."

"Don't call me that, Claire."

"But, Brock! You know you shouldn't break a girl's heart."

"You fucked another man. Don't be acting so innocent."

"Brock~ Hon~ Don't you wanna take this conversation to my bedroom first?" She flirted, hooking her finger to his collar.

I shoved her away, "Stay away from my bro, slut."

Brock glanced at me with a soft smile and walked away, gripping my hand tightly. I followed behind him closely as we walked towards our lockers. We spotted Evan, Jonathan and Ryan. "Hey bros!" Ryan called, hugging us both and heading to his locker which was directly beside Evan and mine.

Jonathan sighed and head to Brock's locker and his own. Tyler waved to us for a second as he slammed shut his locker and sped away to his homeroom room, Mister Coop of D34. "What's the rush for him?"

"He has to take a test that Mister Coop assigned only him yesterday. Mister Coop really hates him and Ryan."

"Why just Tyler only and not Ryan as well?" Brock questioned.

"Because Ryan actually bought him chocolates for Valentines Day just because Mister Coop hasn't felt any love or likeliness from any student in a total of ten years. But he still hates the behavior of  Ryan." Evan explained, pulling out a math textbook, a large 10-subject Science and French textbook and a pencil bag.

I sighed as I reached into my organized but dull locker. "You're locker is a bit bland. Want to add some accessories to it?" Brock offered as he held out a small pouch for Locker Designing in High School.(I HAVE FOUND THOSE AT WAL-MART BTW!)

"Sure-" I replied before Evan butt in with his corny jokes, "You sound like a man advertising something in an advertisement on YouTube!"

We all chuckled calmly as Ryan and Jonathan headed off to their shared homeroom. Evan waved to us two, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at me. I sighed and blushed, closing my locker after I decorated it to the slightest of non-cringe. I held my text books to my chest proudly, my pencil case hanging from my belt loop.

"Let's hurry to homeroom, Brian." 

I nodded and gripped his hand in mine with a childish grin. David Beckham is still better but Brock comes in second place. God, David Beckham is so fucking awesome. Fuck his haters, they don't understand how awesome he is. Though, Brock isn't too far off.

As Always.

{Jonathan's POV}

I sat down in my assigned seat, Evan sat in front of me with Sydney and Carlie., two popular cheerleaders who are super cuties. Ryan finally sat down, Droidd to his left and a new loner girl that ships everyone in this class with someone.

My two friends, Luke and my sister sat next to me. They were chatting about Tyler's party tonight. I didn't feel like talking so I kept my mouth shut. Should I go? Probably not. Mom really wouldn't like it if we left to a party since Dad is the one watching over us this weekend.