{17}

Welp. I might just stay awake 'till midnight just so I can finish updating this story for my long ass week of missed updates on this story. SO TAKE THIS HASTILY WRITTEN BUT THOROUGHLY CHECKED UPDATE! :D

In the last chapter...

"He's dealing with enough shit already! Leave him alone, you mother fuckers!" Tyler screamed as loud as he could in anger, shoving the males into the door and easily breaking it open as soon as one of them had reached out towards Jonathan.

Jonathan whimpered to himself softly as he hugged his knees. Craig quietly crawled up to him and wrapped his arms around him. They all knew what he had been seeing. He wasn't seeing the bullies, but merely his own flesh and blood.

In this new chapter...

{Evan's POV}

Jonathan sat on the nurse bed in silence. Tears uncontrollably fleeing his eyes as Ryan held him tightly, kneeling in between his legs and pecking his face all over as he desperately tried to comfort him. I watched in silence from afar as the nurse shuffled around my bed for certain check up tools.

Craig had a chipped tooth, sprained wrist and part of his rib cage was chipped. He was alright though and patched up simply. He was sent to the hospital only minutes ago when Ryan arrived in haste.

"Who all was injured, Evan?" He glanced at me in pity and sorrow.

I only frowned, "Me and Tyler and definitely Craig."

"Those fucking assholes. We're going to get them back for this."

A soft whimper alerted both me and Ryan as Jonathan limped out of the curtains in new clothes. "You don't feel safe anymore..." Ryan immediately wrapped his arms around Jonathan, hand carefully lofted on top of his hair and his other arm cradling Jonathan's waist as his head rested on his shoulder.

Jonathan sniffled and clung to him desperately, "I.... I thought..."

"I'm not leaving your side ever again." Ryan broadly declared as he nuzzled his cheek into Jonathan's neck, pecking his cheek and sighing softly.

Jonathan only responded by nuzzling closer to him and clinging even more. "He's really shaken up." Tyler spoke softly from beside me.

His bloody nose had finally let up but he was a mess just thinking about what happened and how Craig was. I just decided to tell him the truth and the nurse definitely didn't stop him when he ran outside.

I sighed, Chris is gonna get it this year. He's gonna be all on our asses though like that gay faggot he is. Stop it, Evan. You can't use that insult anymore. You have to stop that speech.

{Lui's POV}

We launched into the nurse's office, engulfing Evan, Ryan and Jonathan in a hug. "ME AND DAVID WERE SO WORRIED BECAUSE WE HEARD YOU GOT JUMPED BY THOSE FUCKERS FROM LAST YEAR THAT TRIED RAPING JONATHAN AND CRAIG AND EVERYONE ELSE LAST YEAR AND I WAS JUST SO SCARED THAT THEY WERE ABOUT TO STEAL JONATHAN'S INNOCENCE AND... AND... AND..."

David nuzzled my cheek with his own, calming me as tears flew down my cheeks in exasperation, worry and anxiety. Jonathan calmly wrapped his arms around me before bawling into my shoulder. He's never been so weak and childish before like this! I'm going to kick Chris and his buddies' asses before Friday comes around!

"We need someone to protect Jonathan during the sports and gaming tournaments this Friday evening after school." David's voice rang out my thoughts and instantly worried frowns took over everyone's comforting smiles.