1. It's Been Eight Months

As promise, FIRST THREE CHAPTERS ARE UPLOADED! Happy reading :) Make sure to vote and comment!

Jessie's POV

My finger circled around my popped out belly button, laying in my bed as Bentley played with his plush toy. I picked another piece of cubed fruit from his bowl and put it into his mouth, watching him chew slowly. He flapped his arms and smiled.

"Hey Jessie.." Cynthia walked in, sitting beside Bentley on the bed. He squealed and began to mumble, crawling onto her lap. I smiled and groaned as I sat up. "Wow, you're so big."

"Thanks.." I sighed, hugging my belly.

"I'm sorry, that sounded really mean. You look beautiful though, especially since you're carrying two babies now."

"Yeah.." I sighed. I was eight months along in my pregnancy, meaning I hadn't seen Zayn in eight months. Most of the time, I was quiet and kept to myself. Patty said it wasn't healthy for the babies to be so down, but I really couldn't help it.

"Since you're due in a few weeks, I was thinking we could have another baby shower."

"No baby shower."

"Why not?"

"I have everything I need already, I don't need more. The town gave me this house for christ's sake."

"But there'd be really nice presents for not only the babies but for you."

"The only present I want is Zayn." I spoke quietly, putting one of the cubed fruit in my mouth. Bentley whimpered, frowning as he crawled over to me. I smiled and popped one into his mouth, watching him babble and flap his arms.

"I'm sorry you feel that way.." Cynthia sighed, playing with her fingers. I rolled my eyes and laid against the head board.

"Where's Harry?"

"Hai!" Bentley burst, almost pronouncing Harry's name. He came to love Harry, hopefully as a brother figure.

"He's at the store buying more things for the babies."

"I told him not to!"

"You know how he is." I sighed and fed Bentley the last cube. "You should be grateful for all the things he is doing for you. He's rarely at home with me anymore. I actually thought at one point that he was cheating on me." I gulped.

"He'd never, he loves you greatly. And especially not with me, Zayn would lose it." I lied.

"I guess you're right." We both laughed. There was a sudden throttle in my stomach, the twins were kicking.

"You know, having two babies kick at the same time actually hurts a whole lot."

"Let me feel!" She squealed, placing her hand on my belly. Her jaw dropped. "Gosh! Those two have to be boys."

"I'm hoping for girls." I smiled warmly, staring at the height of my belly. It was a lot bigger than when I was pregnant with Bentley. It amazed me the fact that two babies were growing inside of me.

"Girls are more whiny."

"I'm whiny all the time."

"And it's annoying." I scrunched up my face as she laughed.

"That's not funny. You think I like being hormonal? My bladder and the rest of my intestines are being crushed right now. It's really not great, so please, let me be whiny and don't complain."

"Fine, sorry." Cynthia shrugged, "Do you want something to eat."

"Yes, something filling. Like that tray of tuna casserole my mum made me!"