21. Least Expected Visitor

Jessie's POV

Everyone stayed until the end of the day. Jakob left though at my demands. He didn't even pick a fight, just took his daughter and left.

It was a good time, I just wished Leo would've come so he could see his wife.

Right now, I was cleaning up the kitchen after the dinner we had. Zayn was somewhere with the kids, I don't even know. I could hear there laughter throughout the house though.

It ceased for a few minutes before I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I grinned as Zayn's lips pecked my neck, his fingertips trailing over my stomach.

"Hey babe."

"Hi." I smiled, continuing to rinse the dishes. Thank god I was almost done.

"It really is a lot of work to put them to sleep, especially Lydia."

"She's usually the easier one to put asleep. It's probably just because she's excited to see you. On the other hand, Bentley always wants to do something besides sleep." I chuckled. "Once, he woke me up in the middle of the night saying he wanted ice cream."

"That's cute." Zayn laughed against my neck. "Ready for bed?"

"I have to finish the dishes."

"No you don't." His arms tightened around my waist as he lifted me onto his shoulder.

"My god- Zayn!" He only laughed as he carried me up the stairs and walked me to the bathroom.

"Someone's dirty today."

"Zayn, this is not funny. I need to finish-"

"Let's see." I was sat on the counter. "Oh, everything is so dirty."

"Zayn." I smacked his stomach, he just laughed. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Trying to give you a nice bath." He walked over to the tub of course, turning it on.

"I can wash myself."

"Hm." Zayn mumbled, easing off his shirt. I bit my lip and looked away from him.

"Don't tease me right now."

"Why not?"

"Because.." I wasn't very convincing, the smile on my face was evident that I didn't want him to stop. Zayn just chuckled and leaned down, tilting my chin up to kiss him.

Our lips moved smoothly against each other's. My hands traveled under his arms to hug his torso, pulling us closer together.

I couldn't help my giggle and smiling, I missed my Zayn so much. It's still hard to believe he's here.

"Jess.."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." I covered my mouth. Zayn played with the hem of my shirt until my fit simmered, pulling it over my head.

I wasn't hesitant after pulling off the rest of my clothes, just leaving Zayn to stare. He didn't even bother taking off the rest of his, just leaning forward and kissing me with such lust, it forced moans from me. I lowered my hand to grip him but grew disappointed at the blockage of his jeans.

"Take them off." I mumbled against his lips.

"What?" His lips trailed down to my neck.

"Y-Your trousers." He quickly did so with a failing attempt at kissing me at the same time. I couldn't help but laugh at his clumsiness.

When he finally got them off, I could easily pull away his briefs. He blocked my hand from taking hold of him, shaking his head with a grin.

"Wha-"