12. Somewhat a Good/Bad Day

Jessie's POV

Chester hit me and constantly tormented me in Payton's home. He threatened to kill my kids if I ever told of his doings, like flirting with me and forcing me to undress but he's never touched me.

I never told because for once in Payton's life, a man loved her for her and the fact I couldn't be as selfish as to put my babies' lives in danger.

But he hit Bentley, he bruised him. That's why he was asking for my love, for my happiness, so I could protect him. Even without love or happiness, I will protect him with all I have.

"You bastard." I quickly got up, grabbing the vase from the nightstand as I charged at him, "You bastard!"

"Hey, Jessica!" Braxton grabbed the vase from my hand and held me in another arm.

"He hit my baby, I know he did!!" I yelled, "What did I do wrong now, huh?! Why'd you hit him?!"

"Jessie, what the hell-" Nicky walked upstairs, taking me out Braxton's arm.

"He hurt Bentley."

"You really think I'd touch your son?"

"You hit me! You're the first suspect!"

"Chester?" Braxton turned to him, his face growing red. "Are you hitting, Jessica?"

"No, she's crazy."

"You're lying!!" I cried out, trying me hardest to shove myself out Nicky's arms.

"What's going on up here?" Payton asked, "Jess, are you okay?"

"He hurt my baby.." I squeaked, bursting into tears as Nicky brought me back into my room.

"He's been hitting you?"

"Everytime I'm at your house, Payton. It explains all my bathroom breaks. No, I don't pee that much, are you that stupid?!" I trudged past her an grabbed the vase from Braxton's hand, slamming it onto Chester's head. He fell onto the floor, groaning.

The vase didn't break, I wasn't satisfied but I was yanked from him again.

"Get out of my house!!" I shrieked at him. Chester quickly stumbled to his feet, rushing down the hallway.

"I'm so sorry Jessica, I didn't know-"

"All of you, get out.." I sniffled, "Get out!" I shrieked, walking into my room. Bentley sat crying on the bed, hugging his sister. "Baby.." I cried, rushing over and pulling them into my arms. "He won't hurt you ever again, I promise."

"I was a bad boy, mumma." He sniffled.

"No, no, don't think that."

I sat at the window seat, Bentley and I playing I Spy out the window.

"Helloo." I turned to see Brody at the door.

"Brody!" Bentley squealed, running over to him.

"Hi Brody.." I smiled a little as he rolled over to the window.

"I came to show you guys something."

"Is it a present?" Bentley asked excited as he sat down on my lap. Brody shook his head and stood to his feet, my eyes widened. He could stand.

"O-Oh my god, Brody! You're standing!"

"I can walk around, too, and run, and all that jazz." I squeaked and gave him a tight hug, Bentley screaming as he was being squished.

"Sorry, baby." He just shrugged, "Wow, Brody. That's great. I'm so proud of you."

"Your words were my motivation." I blushed as he sat on my bed. "How are things? Feeling better?"