Chapter 2

Chris Pov

"Ummm- Uh I am pregnant." Amber said.

I was shocked, how is this possible. I wore a condom, and I don't understand how it broke. I mean we were going hard, but not that hard. I am happy don't get me wrong, but her parents are going to lose it. First off they think that I am a cradle robber and now I have gotten their 19 year old daughter pregnant. I now have two very big strikes against me.

"Please say something." She says with a pained voice.

I look at her and see tears rolling down her cheeks. I involuntarily wipe them away with my thumb.

"Baby, don't cry. I am so happy that I get to be a dad." I reply honestly.

I then place my hand on her still flat stomach. She places her hand on top of mine. I look up at her and smile.

After arriving back to the hotel we lay on the bed together. She gets up and changes out of her jeans and into her PJ's painfully slow. She was teasing me. After her pants were about to cover her butt. I get off of the bed and walk up to her and turn her around grabbing her butt. She lets out a high pitched squeal. I love when she does that, it sends a wave of pleasure through my body.

"You are going to pay for teasing me." I whisper seductively in her ear as i wrap my arms around her waist and press myself completely against her back. I feel her pulse quicken.

"Oh no. We already have one on the way." She replies turning around and placing my hands on her stomach.

"You know you want me. You can't resist me." I say while wiggling my eyebrows.

"I can resist you." She replies chuckling.

"Ok then this wouldn't bother you would it?" I asked while taking off my shirt off.

"Nope." She said.

"How about this?" I ask now wearing nothing but my boxers.

"uh- no." She says while eyeing my body.

"Ok now I know you can't resist this." I say. I take of my boxers and place her hands on my rock hard abs.

"I- damn." she says.

"See I-" I start but get cut of by her lips attacking mine.

I pull away so I can breath. I strip her down and kiss her neck. I leave love bits every where I kiss her. After I worked my way down her body, I went back up to her lips. As I kissed her passionately, I push myself into her. She moans against my lips causing such an unexplainably wonderful vibrating feeling against my lips. I begin to rock my hips at a fast pace.

"Chris." She moans.

"That's right baby. Say my name again."

"Chris." She moans again.

After 2 hours of love making we final hit our highs and I pull out and lay down next to her.

"I love you so much." I say.

" I love you to." She replies looking at me. Then she buries her head into my chest.

"Sleepy baby?" I ask her. I am kind hoping she says no because I really want to just lay here and talk to her.

"Yea." She says sleepily.

"Ok go to sleep, baby." I reply, feeling slightly disappointed and understanding.

After 5 minutes I can hear her light snores signaling that she is asleep. I smile to myself. I love to hear her light snores. They make me feel a rush of beautiful butterflies in my stomach. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and hear her snore every night. I also can't wait to be a dad. I fall asleep feeling like I am on top of the world.