Chapter 8

Ambers POV

"Your what?" My mom asks.

I take a deep breath and repeat "I am pregnant."

"Oh my gosh Amber- I- I don't know what to say. Does Chris know?" My mom replies.

"Yes he knows. He is really excited and wants me to marry him as soon as possible so when can be a proper family when the baby arrives." I say.

"That's great! I am happy he is taking responsibility for what you two did." My mother says.

"Are you upset? About me being pregnant that is." I ask.

"No. Having a baby is a miraculous gift. It's just I wasn't expecting to become a grandmother so soon. We should go tell your father about the great news." My mom says heading towards the door.

"Wait! We can't dad is going to flip his lid! I can't let his anger ruin Chris and I's relationship." I say rushing after her.

"Sweetheart he going to find out soon or later." My mom says as she continues to walk to the door.

"Please. Can you just wait until Chris and I tell. Please, I don't want this to be the reason I don't get to marry him." I say.

"Ok, sweetheart, but we need to talk about your future. What is your job going to be? Are you even going to finish college? I am not going to damand that you do because balancing an ivy legaue college, married life and a baby is a lot to manage." She say and then walks out the door.

I sigh and think about what she said. She is right; what am I going to do? What job could I possible get? College, there is no way I am going to be able to manage a baby, a husband and school. I sigh and walk through the bathroom door.

Someone grabs my arm and I look to see who it is. Chris. "Hey, you alright?" he asks.

"Yea, just morning sickness. Actually more like afternoon sickness." I say with a small smile.

"You know, I know that there is much more going on then morning sickness." Chris says as he places his hands on my waist.

I was going to deny it, but I knew I was going to end up telling him anyway. "

"My mom knows about my pregnancy." I tell him.

"What did she say? Is she upset?" Chris asks me.

"No, she is just suprised and happy. She is happy that you didn't hit the road when you found out, but she is just concerned about my future. You know pertaining to a job and if I am going to finish college." I reply

"Well, first off I would never leave you. I love you more than anything in this world. Don't worry about college and a job just yet. We will figure it out together." He says

"I love you." I say before I leaning in and kissing his lips.

---------------------------------------------

Unknown POV

I see Amber and Chris kissing by the bathroom. How childish. I am going to get him back . He was mine once and I can't believe I lost him to some imature teenaged brat. I mean she isn't even as pretty as me. Anyway Amber is in for a rude awakening. I am going to get Chris back even if it is the very last thing I ever do!

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the super short chapter. I am still having a bit of writers block, but I promise that the next chapter will be long and better.