Prologue

THE FIRST COURT

The First Court - powerful organization, a group of people whose main mission is peacekeeping. Considered a 'gang' by the rest of society. The First Court, consists of various people with different professions, from lawyers, to politicians, to doctors, to hitmen, is considered as one of the most powerful and influential group in South Korea and the rest of the world.

A few decades ago, The First Court has become the largest organization in Korea. It's political and commercial influence is felt everywhere.
In the public's eye, it is one of the world's most dangerous organization of crime syndicates, and gangsters. Unknown to them, its profits come from the assasination of the world's most notorious criminals. They control gangs and alike, the famous, powerful, and influential people sometimes asks The First Court for protection.

Founded by a group of men back in the days, they still stand strong and proud even after decades.

NOTABLE MEMBERS:

THE BIG THREE (2nd generation)

KWON JOON YOUNG (deceased)- Son of The Old Kwon (one of the founding fathers). Married to Lee Ji Hye (deceased).

CHOI TAE HYUN (deceased)- Son of The Old Choi (one of the founding fathers). Married to Shin Chae Kyung (deceased).

YANG HYUN SUK - Son of The Old Yang (one of the founding fathers).

KWON JIYONG

KWON JIYONG

BORN: August 18, 1988

Son of Kwon Joon Young and Lee Ji Hye, both member of The First Court. Yang Hyun Suk's right hand man, second in command, and is the next in line to lead The First Court.

Quiet, has this mysterious air in him, kind, loyal, honest, stern, but can be fun around the people close to him, can be quite egoistic.

Kwon Ji Yong, known as G-Dragon in the underground society, specializes in hand to hand combat and various martial arts.