A Part of You

Dara went down when she heard the familiar revving of the engine. Jiyong's car announced his arrival noisily. It has become a habit every morning, Dara would prepare for school then Jiyong would arrive on perfect timing, Dara even memorized how his car sounds like.

Dara always have this internal battle inside her mind, she keeps on reminding herself that she shouldn't get used to his presence, he wouldn't always be by her side after all. But despite how many times she reminds herself, she always sees herself going towards him. Like gravity. He became part of her life.

When Dara stepped out of the building, she was greeted by Jiyong's smile. He looked tired, drained, exhausted, and gorgeous. Dara felt guilty because she thinks it was her fault, and here he is, still fetching her.

As Dara replay the scenes in her mind last night, she can't help but feel embarrassed.

"Good morning." His smile was beautiful.

"Good morning. You look tired oppa."

"I'm okay." He was trying to ease her worry by smiling brightly.

"Just skip school." Dara suggested.

"I'm fine Dara."

"Well, you already skipped yesterday, but... just skip oppa. You really look tired."

Dara didn't know what time he went home, but judging by his state, he must've slept for only a few hours.

"Hey rabbit, are you seriously worried about me? I'm fine."

"You don't look fine oppa. Your eyes are red, your dark circles look like varsity bags, and you're pale. Let's just attend the afternoon class"

"Okay, if you insist. Let's go to my place. I need company."

Dara felt herself flush, her heart rate increased, she was too shy to agree immediately at the same time too embarrassed to decline.

"Hop in." He opened the car door for her, Dara doesn't know why but she thinks her feet had a life of its own. It freaking walked and went inside the car!

"What time did you go home?" she asked after she was all buckled up.

"I'm not sure too."

---

Jiyong wanted to spend some quality time with Dara too, so he thought of this escape. It was on perfect timing too. The rest of Bigbang is at school, Victoria's also at school, YG is out of town. He has the building on his own. He smiled inwardly because of his fortune today.

When they arrived, Jiyong opened the car door for Dara, as usual. When they entered the building, the guys in black suit who were waiting on the lobby bowed 90 degrees at Jiyong. Dara was staring curiously at their actions.

"Wow. Are they always this polite?"

"Yeah."

They walked towards the elevator, when the elevator door opened; a guy went out and bowed at Jiyong again.

"Good morning Boss."

"Morning." Jiyong dismissed the guy.

"Boss?" Dara tugged on Jiyong's jacket.

"Yeah, I'm cool like that." Jiyong just smirked at her.

"The guys stay here too?"

"Yeah. I live on the top floor. They live below me."

They rode the elevator on their own, when they got off, Jiyong guided Dara to the white double door, he opened the door for her.

When she stepped in, she was immediately amazed by the beauty in front of her eyes. His unit was amazing.