Revenge

TOP assembled Bigbang, Sean, and Jinu at Jiyong's place. He didn't know what exactly is happening but he's got a hunch, and if he's right, they might need to go soon.

"Be ready guys, we might have to go out and play tonight." TOP said with a grim expression.

"What? Why hyung?" Seungri was clueless, as always.

Youngbae, TOP, and Sean just looked knowingly at each other. They knew there's something going on. There was some underlying meaning behind Jiyong's words, behind his sudden need for Jinu and Sean to stay where Bigbang is.

"I know there's something Jiyong isn't telling us. I can feel it back when he said goodbye to me earlier... I just know." TOP recalling their conversation earlier. The look on Jiyong's face. His sudden need to call Jinu and Sean. His sudden goodbye. He knows Jiyong all too well for him to successfully hide anything. TOP can decode all his smiles, nods, words, and actions.

"Huh?" Seungri asked again.

"He might need our help." TOP finally explained. "I think he's lying when he told me that Dara's abductors haven't contacted him yet, I think they called him and told him to go alone. I think he's out there where Dara is now."

"Bring out the toys then!" Jinu exclaimed.

Bigbang went back in their respective rooms, they all came back with a big black and long bag in tow. Jinu and Sean asked their men to retrieve theirs in their car. They all laid it down in the long dining table Jiyong has in his unit. But they all gasped when TOP entered the room with two bags, double the size of theirs in both his hands, there wasn't any space left on the table for his loot so he laid his on the floor instead. He looked proud like he was looking at his child, his face aglow.

He opened the bags, and lo and behold, all the type of guns anyone could ever imagine, explosives of all shapes and sizes, daggers, knives, and ammunition of all sorts, he was indeed a weapon aficionado.

"You call those guns?" TOP grinned looking at the now humble looking pile of metal that is the guns of the rest of the guys. He held one of his, long and big... and dangerous looking firearm, he rested it on his shoulders and said "Rock and roll."

While everyone was busy putting the guns in their cars, Youngbae was busy on the phone, talking. When he was done, TOP approached him.

"Who was that?"

"Blood bank and an ambulance. I asked for some blood. Jiyong's and Dara's.... Just in case." the gloomy look on his face cannot be hidden. "I asked them to deliver it to The Court's hospital. I also called the hospital, I told them we're on high alert."

TOP felt a cold rush on his spine, like someone poured a glass of ice cold water on his back. He cannot imagine Jiyong ever being hurt, he isn't called The Dragon for nothing after all. He cannot imagine Dara being in danger either, she's too good, and too kind to suffer like this. This is just too much for them to accept, but the reality is that they are in danger. He snapped back to reality when Seungri approached him.

"Wait. How do we know where to go?" Seungri asked.

"I actually... I asked Daesung to develop a small long range tracking device." TOP answered. Daesung seemed excited in the direction of the conversation.

"Actually, I wanted to use an RFID instead, because it is smaller, but the maximum range hindered me for doing so. I decided to use GPS, it is a bit bigger but I was able to purchase the smallest one available. I had to use an SMS application instead of a tracker because if we continuously track him real time the battery might die out immediately. We just have to communicate with the system via SMS, so we could save battery." Daesung explained