Sex and sunrise

TOP threw a flash bomb in a room, suddenly a loud bang immerged everything went white. Youngbae and Daesung went in first as they scale the area. Five men were on the floor, visibly shaken by the earlier explosion. Bigbang's subordinates picked up the guys and cuffed them. There's only one room left to inspect and everyone could go home. To Jiyong's excitement, he carelessly kicked the door open without realizing what he was doing. He went in alone and was welcomed by a blow aimed at his face, luckily he was able to duck. He held the hand of a guy with a huge built, he twisted his arm until the man screamed.

"You can't do that big boss. My boss will kill me if I went home with a bruise." He said with a smirk.

Seungri came in a few seconds later. His gun raised. "Chase! G-Dragon has him!" He called for backup, addressing TOP in his underground name, Chase. He walked around the room to check if someone was hiding, but the room was empty. "Thanks Dart." TOP addressed Seungri in his underground name.

"What do you want?" TOP asked, as he locked the handcuff on the big boss.

"Nothing."

"Causing trouble in the outskirts of the city and you want nothing?" TOP asked again. "What is it?"

But the guy just stood still. TOP can't put his finger on it but something seems amiss. They encounter troubles like this, but the group doesn't even give a fight. "Taeyang!" TOP called Youngbae by his underground name. "Can you ask Ryder to check the database about big boss' background?" Youngbae went to get Daesung.

They finished their assignment earlier than expected, TOP called a group to survey the area and to confiscate any weapon they find, while they were doing this, Bigbang was standing in a circle, having a conversation about the group they encountered, but Jiyong wasn't pitching in his opinion and was just smiling quietly like a fool.

"This guy is getting weirder by the minute." Seungri pointed at Jiyong.

"Hyung what are you so happy about?" Daesung asked Jiyong.

"He's happy because we're about to go home." Youngbae and TOP explained in harmony.

"Has he always been like this?" Daesung asked TOP.

"No, he went through the rebellious state, too, and all that mattered to him before was sex and sunrise." TOP explained.

"Hey!" Jiyong shouted.

"No, I'm serious. You should listen, too. So, you'd realize how much you've changed." TOP said a little bit too seriously.

"Sex I understand. But sunrise?" Seungri said, taking the 'sex' topic ever so lightly.

"Hey baby boy!" Jiyong reprimanded him.

"Because he becomes G-Dragon at night and he dislikes it." TOP explained.

"But then now we have to work during the day too." Seungri complained.

"Look at what you've become, from a playboy assassin to a lovesick puppy. I prefer the latter, our little adorable boy Jiyong." TOP teased Jiyong.

---

Dara was done cooking and was sitting alone in front of the piano, playing, when the door opened, but it wasn't Jiyong. It was Victoria. She was holding a bottle of wine.

"Hey did I disturb you?" she asked, placing the bottle on top of the center table.

"Nope. I was just killing time. How was your trip?" like what Victoria mentioned before, she did go to Spain. She usually goes from country to country.

"It was great. It's beautiful there, the food is great too. I bought you some wine by the way." Victoria pointed at the bottle. "I heard Jiyong oppa has been busy lately."