Past

He was just looking at her state earlier. She was full of scratches, her hair disheveled, the dress she was wearing was torn on some parts, and it was full of dirt. He wanted to kill the person who caused her to be this way. He wasn't sure if Bigbang and The Court caught the culprit, but he will make sure that whoever it was, they will pay for this.

Jiyong stripped her off her clothes, she was full of bruises everywhere, all he could feel was anger and fear and frustration. He cleaned her up and put on fresh clothes for her.

Jiyong was sitting on a chair beside Dara's bed. The doctor just finished checking her, and he was told that she's fine and that she lost consciousness because of the psychological trauma. She was also very exhausted.

He wanted to check on how the guys are doing. He also wanted to go and check on Bom and explain to her what happened, because he was sure that Bom was worried sick because of her friend, but he himself wasn't sure what to tell her.

He moved closer to the bed, he caressed her face, and then he held her hand. He was blaming himself for everything that has happened to her. If she wasn't associated to him or Bigbang, it wouldn't have happened. He felt like meeting and staying beside her was wrong.

"But how can it be wrong when it feels so right?" He asked himself out loud.

He pecked on her hand and went out. He went to Bom's room, he asked the men outside her room to go.

"Bom, can you look out for Dara for a while?" Jiyong asked Bom.

"Okay. Is she awake yet?" Bom started to get up from her bed.

"Not yet. The doctor said she's fine." Jiyong held the door for her.

"What is happening Kwon?" Bom stopped in front of him.

"We'll... sort this out first. We'll talk to you later. I'm so sorry for bringing you into... this." Jiyong bowed his head.

Jiyong led Bom into Dara's room. Bigbang was already waiting for Jiyong in his room. TOP was phasing back and forth, he could not sit still, the culprit wasn't caught and he was not sure who they are and what they want. Jiyong went in; they sat around a table, facing each other.

"What do we do hyung?" Seungri asked.

"I don't know." Jiyong answered truthfully.

"Should we tell them who we are and what we do?" Daesung asked.

"We're not even sure who we are." Youngbae stated.

"Let us sort this out first by ourselves." Jiyong said.

"We have been avoiding this topic ever since, but we can't hide all our life can we?" TOP asked the rest. That night, they decided to face their fears in the hope of finding new strength to decide on what course to take.

---

Bigbang's parents also worked together before, like how they work together now. They were also a subunit of The Court, they can be considered as the group that took over when two of the Three Founding Father's sons died.

Kwon Joon Hyung, Jiyong's father, Choi Tae Hyun, TOP's father, and Yang Hyunsuk were collectively called The Big Three back then. They were the sons of the Three Founding Fathers. They were a force to behold, nobody tried to cross their line, anyone who dare to ends up in either the cemetery, or the hospital. They were more than friends, they were like brothers. They never left each other. They'd rather die than betray each other. There were four significant undertakings that led to where Bigbang is now.

The First Encounter

Being the pioneer subunit of The Court, The Big Three always handles the difficult and complicated jobs. During their years, there was a boom of gangs and various illegal groups with illegal businesses in the city but they never failed at any given task. The Court were able to keep peace and order, this was also the time that they started making a name for themselves, they were young, vicious, brave, and smart. Everyone in the underground society knows them, what they do, and their capabilities. During that time, they already acquired a few businesses, The Drako was newly built at that time, and that's where they live.